Reviews for The Second Prophecy
whereismypen chapter 24 . 4/8
This is likely the best Harry Potter/BtVS crossover fanfic that I've read. It's been about three years since your last update, I hope you are well. I hope that this fic will get updated but I understand that life just happens and can get in the way of writing fanfiction.
knightmare1986 chapter 24 . 3/5
Is this story dead? :(
NhaTrang chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
Engaging story; too bad it's been abandoned.
spazzygaz chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Pretty good story so far, I like the concept too. I'm particularly surprised by the prologue being at the end of events, giving us a glimpse of what will happen, not something that I often see. Looking forward to the rest of it.
Blazing Badger chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
Awesome story. I started to read this a long time ago but stopped because Harry and Dawn had sex right away. I was afraid you where moving their relationship too fast and stopped reading it. I'm glade that I found this story again and gave it another try.

The relationship between Harry and Dawn it great. You explained the prophecy pushing them together at first later in the story really well (I just wish I would have read that far the first time). Their tentative interactions and slow development of their relationship is done very well. You can't help but cheer them on.

I hope that the mysterious connection that they share now does not go away when the baby is born. I like how the connection makes their relationship more interesting than normal. I can't wait for the baby to be born and see what he or she is like. Personally I hope that the baby is going to be a girl. Harry spoiling his little girl would be cute to watch.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/25/2013
I am amazed that they don't include the others in their planning. It is not as if they are hiding somewhere in the wildernes without means to contact other trusted persons. They should make use of the powerfull assets they got like for example a death dealing slayer. Of course Harry is to suicidal heroic to consider this but surely Hermione and Dawn are more rational.
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
Right, interesting plot but I'm giving it up here.

When Harry can't even take out losers like Nott, I classify fics like those as belonging to the shit pile.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Shouldn't the taboo have kicked in when Lupin mentioned Voldemort's name?
MMWillow13 chapter 24 . 4/17/2013
oh my I can't help wondering why they haven't thought of gaining the assistance of Willow and Buffy, honestly they are completely ignoring a HUGE resource in the search, after all in a way the horcruxes are soul containers and Willow has experience re-ensouling a vampire and having to call for a soul container. She might be able to call all the containers and destroy them with the help of the trio and Dawn. Maybe Dawn should suggest it and tell them about Angelus it might help.

Hope Pomfrey is alright.
Akalea chapter 24 . 4/16/2013
Oh no, not a good place to leave it! I hate cliffhangers! But well done on this chapter, poor Dawn is feeling a little useless because of the pregnancy. I wonder how the break into Gringotts is going to differ from the book.
simsalabim chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
i'm having a hard time making it passed the 2nd chapter.
you basically seem to have given away the ending with that prologue of yours.
awkward, that's all i can really say to the dialogue, but it seems to be a fluff fic so i guess it might not be so bad then. overall, this doesn't seem to be aimed at a demographic i'd belong to, so a bad fit there.
the eye stuff, the wanting to spill the truth 5 seconds after a first meeting, etc
overall, not my cup of tea, i'm pretty sure.
bujian chapter 24 . 4/14/2013
Grow a pair Harry. There was no real reason to apologize no one in their right mind would have let a 7 month pregnant woman go on such a dangerous mission. If he had just told Buffy the basics she would have agreed with him. He could have said it more diplomatically, but honestly what did Dawn really think she would be doing?
mwinter1 chapter 24 . 4/14/2013
Awaiting more.
AmandaSingh0 chapter 23 . 4/3/2013
they still haven't thought of names. please update soon
dayfox96 chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
holy fucking god hermione is annoying