Reviews for The Empty Cage
matthouston chapter 58 . 7/12
just finished reading up to this chapter this is a great story and one of the most unique naruto fanfics out there i hope to read more soon
hisham malik chapter 58 . 7/3
Plz come back lord rathanel this story is so good and you cant just abandon it
MangekyouSharingan1234 chapter 21 . 5/26
poor gaara, he wants to die
Raizel Silvestre chapter 4 . 4/28
This is not Naruto anymore, it feels like I’m reading a different story now. Even Kurama’s name was changed haha.
Wasted my time
BUFBUODA chapter 13 . 3/21
I love what you did with Itachi and Kuushou.
FlyingWorms56 chapter 58 . 3/8
this is great
What type of rebellion has 50 people fighting man come one it would be like a couple hundred to actually be a rebellion this is just a terrorist attack
AlphaKenny1 chapter 44 . 2/13
The story was great, I enjoyed it a lot, it's a shame that it's dead
AlphaKenny1 chapter 4 . 2/10
I would assume that Kashina and Tsunade figure out that he’s actually the beast and tried to kill him.
Kohlrabiz chapter 45 . 2/3
Don't like this now I am going to drop it fuck Ino and everyone else in this village just kill them all.
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 10 . 1/18
I don’t if it this chapter or the last chapter, but I read something about in this chapter or the last chapter that the hokage had 5 year term for being a hokage. That is not true. The hokage can a hokage as long as they are most powerful in the village and have the support of the council.
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 4 . 1/18
I want some confirmation. Where the fuck Kushina Right now.
Elayda chapter 4 . 12/15/2020
I’m rather irritated that their solution to Naruto didn’t involve trying to place him with Shizune or another family instead of the orphanage. Putting him in Anbu HQ was fine if odd: keep an important person in a military base, fine. Dump aforementioned person in a random orphanage? Less sensible. Especially when there are people that you trust who already have families. Am I irritated that Sarutobi did something like separate Kushina from her son, yes.
Elayda chapter 3 . 12/15/2020
I feel like that one council member kind of just held the idiot ball. From the information he was given, they should want the vessel to live a long and very safe life. After all, whats better than 100 years without a murder fox? 160 years. After all, if the seal fails in any way, the kyuubi is still banished for 100 years.
1,963 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »