Reviews for The Empty Cage
I kind of get where Fugaku is coming from, although I don’t like politicians that much. It is quite telling that all the hokages so far were all senju or close to senju, except minato and no Uchiha have become hokage. Ngl I kind of want to see Fugaku as hokage!
Yeah but doesn’t biju mean tailed beast? I guess we’ll see
chaosreaver chapter 58 . 9/25
Nooooooooo!
simple405 chapter 58 . 8/25
It has been a long time. 7 years and as I reread this story I enjoy it even more for all the quality work that has been put in. Still trying to match the episode releases to my memories of 2013 to figure out how much canon knowledge was present, but the series was long.
NeverEnderMan chapter 58 . 8/19
It's too bad you gave up on this Fanfiction but I must thank you for the 58 chapter that you wrote!
RiceCakePlayz chapter 3 . 8/14
still don't know who the hell kuushou is, nine tails name is kurama so I'm really not sure who's perspective we are in
sonicspeed6ro chapter 3 . 7/31
So why are civilians even part of the council if they don’t know shit
Masked-Weeb chapter 1 . 7/17
So who is the blond-haired kid running around Konoha?

Ha ha I know who the person that used the reaper death seal... Minato fro god's sake that was easy who has blond hair? Minato and Naruto so that completes my theory.
Vikkyssj4 chapter 4 . 6/30
Did ya kill kushina dude
Zirxces chapter 51 . 6/19
Ughh. I... truly abhor the existence of the outlings now. I truly wish for their future total wipe out of existence.
realfan16 chapter 58 . 5/20
well dang...it's incomplete TT_TT. such a wonderful story *sigh*
iddaishan chapter 58 . 5/8
Pimity chapter 29 . 4/15
kushou is an unlikeable, arrogant piece of shit. Why did u do this to him? he was good in the earlier parts of the story, and look at him now. Thats it. im out. im not reading anymore of this crap
Lee frowned as he stroked his chin in confusion. "I don't understand. Why did he refer to Gai-sensei's Youthful Training Course Level One as a trap?"

Fucking gold. I’m only on Chapter 22 and I’m already heartbroken this fic is abandoned.
Alan975 chapter 1 . 2/26
lovely concept but a bit unclear if Gamabunta also counted as part of the payment or if the outer realms are outside of death's domain aswell.
1,946 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »