Reviews for The Empty Cage
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 17 . 2/15
I like how Hinata isn't shy in this... I've read fanfics where they put her stuttering thing in it and it's so hard to read.
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 10 . 2/14
Awe, that's such cute brotherly love. Hizashi and Hiashi are so interesting...
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 4 . 2/14
Haha, I feel so stupid. I didn't even think about Kushina until it was brought up in the story... I love this story a lot, I like how you put so much information but also make it so interesting to read. I like your idea of Kuushou/Kurama/Nine-tails/etc. being the one controlling Naruto, it's very fun to read. I also find it funny how the other people are coming up with their own theories for what going on. Anyway, you're a great writer, from what I can tell. Time to binge-read!
Redery chapter 26 . 2/14
That's pretty complicated lol.
Redery chapter 25 . 2/14
Nice chapter.
Clearly Shikamaru will win lol. Can't really see him losing in a one v one against any of the current people expect Naruto and Gaara and Lee. Maybe Sasuke if he can over power the shadow jutsu
Redery chapter 24 . 2/14
Oh snap. Sandime knows the truth now.
Redery chapter 23 . 2/13
Thars a really interesting test but I doubt more than 5 teams could pass it like that. At least with the canon test half the trams and a chance to with this only a third do at best. That's not counting the fact that a strong team could easily take extra markers and each extra market would disqualify 2 teams 3 if you need your original marker as well as your targets to pass. Having 10 teams out of 30 pass this would be inpossible.
Redery chapter 22 . 2/13
Interesting test.
Redery chapter 21 . 2/13
Nice this sounds like Konoha might just get two jinchurikis
Redery chapter 18 . 2/11
I really hope the staff dude isn't some random oc
Redery chapter 17 . 2/11
Pretty sure kakashi was the worst sensei at least in assuming the others were taught something useful without being out in a deadly situation.
I think Shikamaru Would be been a better choice for the team rather than hinata. Hinata is a short range fighter as well and imo is useless unless someone holds down her target. Shika would've solved both.
Plus beinterestignt o see if he could work out Naruto being a demon.
Uh-oh Naruto just found ramen.
Redery chapter 16 . 2/10
That was pretty hilarious imagining a giant ass millennia old fox looking up at a tiny human sitting on it and calling her nee-chan
Redery chapter 15 . 2/10
Whoa Itachi killed Orohcimaru? At least hope he did and not just let him slink off.
What's up with his mum and Tsunade?
Poor Gaara. He becomes one of my favorite chaarcters after he gets the insanity beat the shit out of him.
Oooh this should be fun.
Redery chapter 14 . 2/10
Pretty ironic how canon naruto and sasuke's situations seem to be switched regarding social standing lol
Redery chapter 13 . 2/10
Interesting turn out. Wasn't really expecting that.
Wonder what Naurto means by recruits.
1,853 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »