Reviews for Snape's Oceans
Figs have the dead, dissolved body of a female wasp in them. I liked them until I learned that fact.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 35 . 2/5
truly a heart-wrenching story of love and resilience
CaliforniaCougar chapter 34 . 2/5
i adore the relationships developing between snape and/her children1
CaliforniaCougar chapter 30 . 2/5
I cried during this chapter
CaliforniaCougar chapter 19 . 2/5
and already it was dire omg I'm dying of laughter
CaliforniaCougar chapter 13 . 2/5
the massage scene was actually quite tender and sweet.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 12 . 2/5
not the most strategic choice roflmao
CaliforniaCougar chapter 9 . 2/5
awww Mama...
CaliforniaCougar chapter 8 . 2/5
hahahaha I love the running rant.
Five Shades chapter 35 . 2/1
As a woman who has experienced widowhood at the tender age of 20 (I’m 43 now, happily married again), this story resonated deeply with me. So beautiful. Thank you for sharing this.
roon0 chapter 35 . 1/27
This has been a joy to read. Thank you so much for sharing
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 34 . 12/27/2017
Aww man, I wish you had written that sex talk out in detail, that sounds hilarious.
Caittidid chapter 35 . 12/15/2017
I’ve read this story several times and I keep winding back to it. I’ve never read another author who made me cry deep, gulping sobs of joy like you do, and who made me come back for more after my throat was no longer raw. Thank you, all these years later for writing the way you do about loss and healing and grief and joy. It puts everything into a bit of perspective. And your Snape is one of the best I’ve read, sweet and complex without crossing over into disgusting and sappy.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/29/2017
So beautiful xoxo
heymaycosta chapter 35 . 9/28/2017
Oh, I'm in love with this story. It's probably the sweetest thing I've ever read. Wish you would write more about Severus' relationship with the kids.
I'm glad your heart is healed, and that you have your own beautiful, amazing life.
Love it! Thank you so much for sharing!