Reviews for Snape's Oceans
vvicki chapter 35 . 5/10
I enjoyed your story greatly and will be looking for more. Your thoughts on grief, forgiveness and the human spirit touched me.
Snape's far more of an ass to Hermione than he "needs" to be.
He's being an ass to Hermione for, in effect, being so glad to see him? And this is supposed to be a romance?
prettychocolate chapter 33 . 3/14
. ?id62216

Above is a link to an article about a Greek island that is difficult to access and where the residents live much longer than the norm. As I was reading the article I got excited by the thought that I'd found Snape's island! Goes to show what an excellent writer you are and how deeply your story has sunk into my psyche. This story is my happy place for HGSS!
prettychocolate chapter 34 . 2/20
This story is still as beautiful as the first (and second) time I read it. Simply perfect. I adore your Rose and Hugo. They're so thoughtful and real. Oh how I love your writing. Bravo!
Nocturnus chapter 31 . 2/15
At least in Chile, every time we have an important earthquake (important to us is when buildings collapse), only text messages work. Telephone lines stop working as everyone try to call at the same time. In the case of Mama it will work if she calls immediately after the tremble stops, we manage that with my sister the last time ... and I can imagine Mama doing so too.
Nocturnus chapter 32 . 2/15
Five years ago we have a major earthquake in my region (8.8). My house didn't fall but many did.

I have an extensive private library with shelves up to the ceiling . The books "flew" from one wall to the next. It was quite impresive.

The local library fall and they haven't rebuild it yet (The major is an arse)
psyfic55 chapter 35 . 2/1
Beautiful. Very well done indeed.
riskeybusiness chapter 35 . 12/16/2014
That was beautiful, thank you so much for sharing. It was done perfectly :)
meg527 chapter 35 . 11/12/2014
I love, love, love this story! Thank you so very much for sharing it.
OzmaofOz chapter 31 . 11/4/2014
Wow, an earthquake, and..the library has collapsed?! I have to laugh, being a librarian who lives in earthquake country. This is hilarious. I'll admit it brings it (why this does it I don't know) a bit far OOC for me, it's nonetheless highly entertaining. Thank you for writing!
OzmaofOz chapter 23 . 11/4/2014
Wow, that was cool!
OzmaofOz chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
Good job! I really am enjoying this! It's so, true to the spirit of things and yet very different, very original. I really liked this Harry-meets-Snape scene. It's been done a thousand times in other fics but this one stands out with its charm and originality
OzmaofOz chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
do reviews matter three years later? thanks for writing! I'm enjoying this! Not sure how I found it, and the Greek Isles setting is definitely something completely different, but it's serving to distract me from boredom at work today, so I guess it's on target!
Clarine chapter 35 . 10/21/2014
Très émouvant et belle écriture. Vous parlez à nos cœurs. Bravo et merci !