Reviews for Snape's Oceans
centava chapter 35 . 2/19
Tremendous. Really. So rich, thoughtful, inspiring, and beautiful. You clearly bring your own mother's love to this story, and it's indicative of what a really good mother I'm sure you are. Your daughter is very lucky. And so are we, that you've shared this tremendous talent with us. Thank you so much.
centava chapter 34 . 2/19
I was all prepared to rail at you for denying us the soooo delicious discomfort I can only imagine Severus was going through being peppered with questions about delayed ejaculation and who knows what else! Mean of you to only tease us with it!

But then you turned this hilarious chapter into a very tender and lovely treatise on loving, remembering, and accepting people in their new roles. Beautiful.

But what is the oath thing? Did I miss something?
centava chapter 32 . 2/19
Hilarious! I love your Mama!
centava chapter 30 . 2/19
Beautiful and painful and necessary. A beautiful chapter. We should all be so luck to have someone such as your Hermione to love us.
centava chapter 28 . 2/19
A beautiful chapter, and handled exceptionally well. I so appreciate how your Severus held on for her, didn't walk away in frustration, jealousy or confusion about what to do. As you well know, sometimes just having someone be there, quiet and withholding judgment, is all a person needs. Well done, and all hail Mr. Theolyn indeed.
centava chapter 27 . 2/19
Oh love this family! And though I didn't say it earlier, I love how you characterized Ron, despite his very short appearance at the beginning. So many SS/HG stories tend to try to vilify or belittle Ron, making her inevitable coupling with Severus so much more welcomed or deserved, as if she's finally found the right place after some horrible existence with Ron. Though personally it's hard for me to imagine Ron and Hermione together long-term (insert all the usual arguments here), I like how you've, in a very short space, characterized him as fun, loving, supportive (often a key ingredient lacking in other fics), a good parent, and unselfish. That's amazing work for an 'offscreen' character, and I wanted to give you kudos for that.

This is a wonderful story!
centava chapter 25 . 2/19
Hallelujah for more sex! I was a little "Wha?" when you ended the last chapter without any salacious details of Severus' performance, but this chapter very sweetly and funnily made up for it!
centava chapter 23 . 2/18
Again, loving the pacing, and Severus' heartfelt, reluctant confession. Love these awesome kids, too!
centava chapter 14 . 2/18
Another beautiful chapter. I'm really enjoying the pacing. Nicely done.
centava chapter 13 . 2/18
I loved this chapter just as you wrote it. Erotic tension has its place, but I think having them both recognizing their growing feelings (and not just the lustful ones) here important, and a really good precursor to their eventual coupling. Beautifully done, and creative, too.

And yay for Hermione doing vinyasa! Namaste.
centava chapter 12 . 2/18
You tease us so well!
centava chapter 9 . 2/18
Fun story! And yay for punishing Hermione for her intrusion!

One nitpick. If she's 38 now, she could only have been married 18 years, given the two years if mourning. Unless you've got her marrying Ron at 16 in secret? ;)
Dimac99 chapter 35 . 2/12
I'm feeling so emotional right now that all I can really say is this is a brilliant, beautiful story. Thank you.
Terahlyanwe chapter 23 . 1/26
I *love* Hugo! What a marvelous job you've done writing his character in with so few, well chosen words. :)
I re read it today and enjoy it again :)