Reviews for Snape's Oceans
prettychocolate chapter 34 . 2/20
This story is still as beautiful as the first (and second) time I read it. Simply perfect. I adore your Rose and Hugo. They're so thoughtful and real. Oh how I love your writing. Bravo!
Nocturnus chapter 31 . 2/15
At least in Chile, every time we have an important earthquake (important to us is when buildings collapse), only text messages work. Telephone lines stop working as everyone try to call at the same time. In the case of Mama it will work if she calls immediately after the tremble stops, we manage that with my sister the last time ... and I can imagine Mama doing so too.
Nocturnus chapter 32 . 2/15
Five years ago we have a major earthquake in my region (8.8). My house didn't fall but many did.

I have an extensive private library with shelves up to the ceiling . The books "flew" from one wall to the next. It was quite impresive.

The local library fall and they haven't rebuild it yet (The major is an arse)
psyfic55 chapter 35 . 2/1
Beautiful. Very well done indeed.
riskeybusiness chapter 35 . 12/16/2014
That was beautiful, thank you so much for sharing. It was done perfectly :)
meg527 chapter 35 . 11/12/2014
I love, love, love this story! Thank you so very much for sharing it.
OzmaofOz chapter 31 . 11/4/2014
Wow, an earthquake, and..the library has collapsed?! I have to laugh, being a librarian who lives in earthquake country. This is hilarious. I'll admit it brings it (why this does it I don't know) a bit far OOC for me, it's nonetheless highly entertaining. Thank you for writing!
OzmaofOz chapter 23 . 11/4/2014
Wow, that was cool!
OzmaofOz chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
Good job! I really am enjoying this! It's so, true to the spirit of things and yet very different, very original. I really liked this Harry-meets-Snape scene. It's been done a thousand times in other fics but this one stands out with its charm and originality
OzmaofOz chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
do reviews matter three years later? thanks for writing! I'm enjoying this! Not sure how I found it, and the Greek Isles setting is definitely something completely different, but it's serving to distract me from boredom at work today, so I guess it's on target!
Clarine chapter 35 . 10/21/2014
Très émouvant et belle écriture. Vous parlez à nos cœurs. Bravo et merci !
Emily chapter 35 . 10/14/2014
Well written and a joy to read.
priceless2009 chapter 35 . 10/1/2014
Just had the pleasure of reading this story again after finding it by accident, a happy accident of course!
Sue Donym chapter 35 . 9/30/2014
OMG, what can I even say about this story? Mature Hermione/Severus stories are always my favorites so it had that going for it to start. Your depiction of grief was realistic and poignant. I pretty much cried through the last 2 chapters and anywhere Ron came up (poor Ron gets bashed quite frequently in SS/HG fics so I'm glad that didn't happen. And the kids - oh lord, your Rose and Hugo are amazeballs. The fic I read right before this one had an amazing Hugo too - I guess I'm on a streak. The love scenes were sexy and intense. I just can't say enough good things. This will be favorited and read again!
VeSiHer chapter 35 . 9/17/2014
I wait I can teach my daughter the same.