Reviews for Snape's Oceans
TPalesh chapter 35 . 2/5
Beautiful and stunning! Thank you for this incredibly touching story.
ewciia15 chapter 35 . 1/14
I loved the story. Really emotional.
ThisMortalSplendor chapter 35 . 12/16/2015
*blows nose* Well goodness! What a lovely, sweet, satisfying story. I found it by way of Aurette (I am slowly devouring her stories) and am so happy I did. So many wonderful little moments! The relationship with the children truly moved me to tears. Superb. Thank you!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/30/2015
;-)
Thanks for the great read, I really enjoyed reading it.
LJKBananagirl chapter 35 . 11/23/2015
Brilliant, beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.
laumirot chapter 35 . 10/24/2015
Is so beautiful. i would love to know a little of their life after.
etherian chapter 35 . 8/3/2015
This was a beautiful story and I stayed up until almost 4am to finish it. I very much enjoyed the changes that Hermione, and especially Severus went through. It's hard sometimes to let the Potions Master evolve from what we knew in the books but I think you did a lovely job. You also taught a very good lesson about how strong the heart is, and that it is possible to move ahead of loss.

Ron was not a main, speaking character, but his presence was felt throughout. I think this is the finest I've ever seen him treated, and believe me I've treated him pretty badly in some of my stories!

You are a wonderful storyteller and I will take a look later to see what else you might have.

Thank you, and bless you! :)
etherian chapter 22 . 8/2/2015
YAY! He finally told her!
etherian chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
He asked to hold her...!
Gods I am hearing him fall and he protests so little. This chapter made me fall in love with Severus Snape all over.
etherian chapter 16 . 8/2/2015
That was intense! A very well written duel with a very satisfactory ending. As I am watching Poldark 2015 I am comparing everything to that. Severus and Hermione remind me, very enchantingly, of Ross Poldark and Demelza. Such passion will be theirs and you brought that out in the duel. The kiss sealed it.
Lioness1988 chapter 35 . 7/20/2015
Enjoyed the story. Thanks for the emotions and sharing.
Lioness1988 chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
Chuckling. The fig to lemons comment. Good one. I am enjoying the development of the story.
LunaLovegood24 chapter 35 . 7/4/2015
I absolutely loved this story! Such beautiful writing and I love how you portrayed Snape. Great job
Guest chapter 35 . 6/25/2015
Sublime reading - a joy from start to finish
Orangeblossom17 chapter 35 . 6/23/2015
This is the most beautiful story I've read in a long time. You deftly handled loss and honoring love past while opening the heart to new love. Thank you for sharing this with us.