Reviews for Snape's Oceans
Lumin8calm chapter 35 . 7/5
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 35 . 7/1
Brava! I have immensely enjoyed this story and thank you for writing such a beautiful tribute to the healing heart after overwhelming loss; for both Severus and Hermione, as well as the children. The scene with the orange blossoms brought tears to my eyes, so beautiful.
Thank you.
KissingPink chapter 35 . 6/21
Goodness me, that was beautiful. Right up until the last letter. You had me crying, you brilliant woman. We just found out today our family dog that we've had for almost 13 years has only a handful of days left with us. We're not quite sure what we're gunna do without him but we will DO, and take him with us in our hearts. Your last thoughts... Wonderful. Thank you.
Ardentlyadmired chapter 35 . 6/14
That was such a beautiful story of grief and healing. I really appreciated how they all dealt with it differently and how you acknowledged that the pain of loss never does go away but that there is always room for love. Truly touching.
joshsmom1983 chapter 15 . 6/9
Some times I wonder if I'm too late to post a review since it's been a while since this was published but I needed to tell you the line where Hermione says "Losing Ron had been awful but not to have had him would have been far far worse" is the best line I have seen in a long long time! Thanks
deedeebug chapter 35 . 5/25
I have read this story before, and each time I read it I love it more. Your Ron is with out a doubt the best character in your story, I love him and your description of his cancer ridden body is heart wrenching. The interplay between R ans H is a really painful and beautiful read. Thank you so much for this story!
the other witch chapter 35 . 5/8
Wonderful Story. Very sweet.
arizonadaydreamer chapter 35 . 4/22
Read through this story this evening & wanted to let you know how beautiful of a read this was. Watching Hermione's resilience and ability to keep laughter readily available was incredibly heart warming. I especially loved the interactions between her children & Severus.
SnapeFanGirl31 chapter 35 . 4/7
So heartfelt and emotional. Really liked your Snape and Hermione 20 years later. I also liked that Ron wasn't bashed. He's not my favorite character by any means, but I don't like when he's made out to be the villain. It was heartbreaking and lovely all at once. Thank you for writing it.
MrsMorgan813 chapter 9 . 4/6
love mama!
Moonchild 1212 chapter 34 . 4/1
Lovely
Moonchild 1212 chapter 9 . 3/27
I love Mama, and I love this story everytime I read it.
Barton81 chapter 34 . 3/11
wise
Barton81 chapter 23 . 3/11
Hugo as empath ...neat idea!
Barton81 chapter 17 . 3/11
I want Mama to move next door to me...