Reviews for Snape's Oceans
Slytherclaw Black chapter 35 . 21h
This was just breathtakingly beautiful. I almost missed out because of the mention of LP/SS being at the beginning. I am so glad that I was wrong in my assumption. Just lovely. Thank you.
pixelbun1 chapter 35 . 10/7
an excellent read.
Calindy chapter 1 . 7/30
One of the best ever. Always reread.
queenie chapter 35 . 6/1
I almost didn't read this. I had started a lot of bad stories lately and just really needed to find a good one. I'm glad I took a chance on this one.. It was quite wonderful.
vickety chapter 35 . 4/12
This was unforgettable. Thank you so much!
Vitellia chapter 35 . 3/15
This is a beautiful story. Your characters, major and minor, are realistic and appealing, and you write about grief with such empathy and understanding. As a mother, I liked the way you wrote Hermione's relationship with her children, and Rose and Hugo were both wonderful characters. I really liked the scene where Hugo was telling Hermione why her new relationship gave him hope for himself, as well as the scene where Snape wakes up to find Rose staring at him. You're a wonderful writer, and if the reason you don't have any new stories here is that you're writing original fiction, I'd love it if you'd PM and tell me, because I'd like to read it.
I adore the little extra detail of his inner snake's comments
Your story was well thought out from beginning to end and developed in a very organic manner.

I enjoyed the adventure you set Severus and Hermione on very much.

Thank you for sharing it.
Figs have the dead, dissolved body of a female wasp in them. I liked them until I learned that fact.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 35 . 2/5
truly a heart-wrenching story of love and resilience
CaliforniaCougar chapter 34 . 2/5
i adore the relationships developing between snape and/her children1
CaliforniaCougar chapter 30 . 2/5
I cried during this chapter
CaliforniaCougar chapter 19 . 2/5
and already it was dire omg I'm dying of laughter
CaliforniaCougar chapter 13 . 2/5
the massage scene was actually quite tender and sweet.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 12 . 2/5
not the most strategic choice roflmao