Reviews for Snape's Oceans
LJKBananagirl chapter 35 . 11/23
Brilliant, beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.
laumirot chapter 35 . 10/24
Is so beautiful. i would love to know a little of their life after.
etherian chapter 35 . 8/3
This was a beautiful story and I stayed up until almost 4am to finish it. I very much enjoyed the changes that Hermione, and especially Severus went through. It's hard sometimes to let the Potions Master evolve from what we knew in the books but I think you did a lovely job. You also taught a very good lesson about how strong the heart is, and that it is possible to move ahead of loss.

Ron was not a main, speaking character, but his presence was felt throughout. I think this is the finest I've ever seen him treated, and believe me I've treated him pretty badly in some of my stories!

You are a wonderful storyteller and I will take a look later to see what else you might have.

Thank you, and bless you! :)
etherian chapter 22 . 8/2
YAY! He finally told her!
etherian chapter 19 . 8/2
He asked to hold her...!
Gods I am hearing him fall and he protests so little. This chapter made me fall in love with Severus Snape all over.
etherian chapter 16 . 8/2
That was intense! A very well written duel with a very satisfactory ending. As I am watching Poldark 2015 I am comparing everything to that. Severus and Hermione remind me, very enchantingly, of Ross Poldark and Demelza. Such passion will be theirs and you brought that out in the duel. The kiss sealed it.
Lioness1988 chapter 35 . 7/20
Enjoyed the story. Thanks for the emotions and sharing.
Lioness1988 chapter 12 . 7/20
Chuckling. The fig to lemons comment. Good one. I am enjoying the development of the story.
LunaLovegood24 chapter 35 . 7/4
I absolutely loved this story! Such beautiful writing and I love how you portrayed Snape. Great job
Sublime reading - a joy from start to finish
Orangeblossom17 chapter 35 . 6/23
This is the most beautiful story I've read in a long time. You deftly handled loss and honoring love past while opening the heart to new love. Thank you for sharing this with us.
vvicki chapter 35 . 5/10
I enjoyed your story greatly and will be looking for more. Your thoughts on grief, forgiveness and the human spirit touched me.
Snape's far more of an ass to Hermione than he "needs" to be.
He's being an ass to Hermione for, in effect, being so glad to see him? And this is supposed to be a romance?
prettychocolate chapter 33 . 3/14
. ?id62216

Above is a link to an article about a Greek island that is difficult to access and where the residents live much longer than the norm. As I was reading the article I got excited by the thought that I'd found Snape's island! Goes to show what an excellent writer you are and how deeply your story has sunk into my psyche. This story is my happy place for HGSS!