Reviews for Of Death and Discovery
Bloody.Kirai chapter 5 . 1/9
Why haven't you updated yet?! D: I love the new point of view, since the game is based on Horse Hall most, if not all, fics have been made for the character you have in the game. But still this is pretty amazing by itself. I really hope you haven't given up on this story. Also, maybe you could explain a bit more on what happened with her sister? I mean we already know it had to do with Green Magic, but it'd be a good way to get to know her a bit more? She's still a bit of a mystery, I think. And I do hope Manuel doesn't end up hurt TT-TT I love that fluffy cutie.
MysticPuma chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Despite my initial reservation, I've found I'm really enjoying this fic :D (Possibly because I really relate to Lexie :P) I hope you continue it soon xx
angelavengerl chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
I really am enjoying this story. Your characters especially Lexie really come to life. Also it's nice for once to see a story dealing with some of the other halls, and npc's we didn't get to interact with as much in the game. I wish more fanfics explored the romance paths and friendships not available in the game the way you are doing. Also I admit my first play through my character mega racked up the weird points lol. She definitely would have gotten along with Lexie and Rivera.
ObitoU chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
I really hope you're continuing this story! I've really loved it so far! :D
bfly chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
ooo, i am now curiously waiting for damien to seduce manuel!
Gabi-hime chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
This is a pretty cute story, and I'll be interested to see where you go with it. There are a lot of things to explore at Iris Academy, and magic is full of exciting possibilities. Your tone is nice, and you've embroidered the story in interesting ways. Please continue.
bfly chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
i like your snake rooomate!
bfly chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
"rule she could brake" if you're updating might want to fix the spelling there!
IonaLaylaIshtar chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
ALSQERHJHFL;JHSJ;GSODLK please please please continue this

aaaah i think i just died a little

I haven't seen any good Grabiner fanfic other than this one and another.

Pllaelasle;lksas;d;selweeseseses

Please continue it. ;_;

dude I'll even sing a song of your choice for you

omg

please continue a;sdflgksjn;dvhkj
obsessed-beyond-reason2001 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Yay! We have a category now! (I saw the post on the forums and pretty much 'ran' here.) This feels like a really good story. I like it. The only grammar/spelling problems I can find are where it sounds the same as the word you meant to use, but they have different meanings. I forget what that's called. For instance, in the third paragraph, "...the newest rule she could brake, the cheep thrills..." 'brake' should be 'break' and 'cheep' should be 'cheap.' Truthfully, I didn't even notice that until I reread the story, so you're fine. Good luck with the contest!