Reviews for Of Death and Discovery
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 9/27
This story needs more love. It would have been very unique, If it were continued. Even now, it is different from most. I would have loved to know what happened in Lexie's past and what awaited her in the future.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 9/27
Does Rivera come from a family of hedgewitches? Is she practicing some sort of ancestral magic? Those are the only reasons I can think of that we oils have her know magic the school doesn't teach.

I hope Lexie's friendship with Manuel will be enough to keep him from becoming Damien's soul donator. However, both Virginia and Ellen couldn't orevent the MC from interacting with him. I doubt Lexie, not too keen to put effort in, will be enough to save Manuel. Poor Manuel.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 9/27
I had a thoughtt. The hearing aids were be considered technology, which means Lexie couldn't bring them. Is there a magical equivalent? I doubt all types of deafness can be cured by magic.

Damien. Has. Manuel. No! Why, Manuel?
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 9/27
Lexie in an enigma. Also, she seems to enjoy anything relating to language. She seems determined to remain deaf, and did not become so until lateer. It appears to be related to her Choice and the incident with her sister and Green Magic. I would hazard a guess that her deafness might be the self-imposed punishment for her actions on her thirteenth birthday that she ended up liking.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 9/27
Now, this is different. People seemed to adapt well to the fact that they had a deaf student among them. Theyihht be used to unusual people, but I imagine Lexie's case might be a first. Luckily, no one was particularly awkward or rude about it.
I love this story and I hope u update one day. It makes me sad to see such an awesome story incomplete.
Bloody.Kirai chapter 5 . 1/9
Why haven't you updated yet?! D: I love the new point of view, since the game is based on Horse Hall most, if not all, fics have been made for the character you have in the game. But still this is pretty amazing by itself. I really hope you haven't given up on this story. Also, maybe you could explain a bit more on what happened with her sister? I mean we already know it had to do with Green Magic, but it'd be a good way to get to know her a bit more? She's still a bit of a mystery, I think. And I do hope Manuel doesn't end up hurt TT-TT I love that fluffy cutie.
MysticPuma chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Despite my initial reservation, I've found I'm really enjoying this fic :D (Possibly because I really relate to Lexie :P) I hope you continue it soon xx
angelavengerl chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
I really am enjoying this story. Your characters especially Lexie really come to life. Also it's nice for once to see a story dealing with some of the other halls, and npc's we didn't get to interact with as much in the game. I wish more fanfics explored the romance paths and friendships not available in the game the way you are doing. Also I admit my first play through my character mega racked up the weird points lol. She definitely would have gotten along with Lexie and Rivera.
ObitoU chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
I really hope you're continuing this story! I've really loved it so far! :D
bfly chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
ooo, i am now curiously waiting for damien to seduce manuel!
Gabi-hime chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
This is a pretty cute story, and I'll be interested to see where you go with it. There are a lot of things to explore at Iris Academy, and magic is full of exciting possibilities. Your tone is nice, and you've embroidered the story in interesting ways. Please continue.
bfly chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
i like your snake rooomate!
bfly chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
"rule she could brake" if you're updating might want to fix the spelling there!
IonaLaylaIshtar chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
ALSQERHJHFL;JHSJ;GSODLK please please please continue this

aaaah i think i just died a little

I haven't seen any good Grabiner fanfic other than this one and another.

Please continue it. ;_;

dude I'll even sing a song of your choice for you

please continue a;sdflgksjn;dvhkj