Reviews for Enough Trouble for a Lifetime
lyaser53 chapter 25 . 3/31/2012
That is a real cliffy...Poor Teddy...Harry will go totally Nuts now!
CarolMedeiros chapter 25 . 3/31/2012
theircatlives chapter 14 . 3/31/2012
Hmm, I like how you built a whole background for Auror training and the building and everything else. It gives a J. K. Rowling-ish feel to the story.
theircatlives chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
"The Weasleys were his family – all he had, and everything he had been fighting for." Love that line! I also like how Harry and Ron were accepted as Aurors-in-training. One of the best things about this story is that it's canon and everything doesn't become a happy ending right after the Battle of Hogwarts. :)
theircatlives chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
Thank goodness our painfully noble Gryffindor decided to share his troubles with someone!
ksalxo chapter 25 . 3/31/2012
Ahh! So cute! Great chapter! I especially love the Teddy interactions. Please update soon! :D
Natella24 chapter 25 . 3/31/2012
:O WHAT? Wheres teddy? Why?

Good chapter! :) xx
Spiralling-Down chapter 25 . 3/31/2012
Noooooo! TEDDY! Right, theories... Hmm... Theories, theories, theories. OK. Well, I reckon Snow-Hagrid has come to life and taken Teddy back to his underground lair to... erm... make him his bride? You know, out of jealousy for Ron and Hermione? He should return him quite quickly when he works out Teddy's a male toddler. No? No, maybe not. OK then. Umm... I don't know. I'll just have to wait for an update to find out, I suppose! :)
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 25 . 3/30/2012
OH MY GOD! You gave me a heart attack! I wonder where he could be! I can't wait for more!
91698padfoot chapter 25 . 3/30/2012
No, no, no, no! You cant stop there! I want to knoe what happened to Teddy! Great chapter but update soon please!
theircatlives chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
"Revenge is a dish best served cold... don't you think, Potter." Ooh, harsh! And a certain Skeeter cow may be behind it ... I was shocked when I read the newspaper article that the old hag wrote - she took things TOO far! But I like you added the article in this chapter: no Harry Potter book is complete without one! :)
theircatlives chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
Ahem. *robot voice* The following is PG-Rated and children under thirteen will have to have adult supervision.

*starts hurling insults at Rita Bloody Skeeter*

That Skeeter cow! That venomous snake! That stupid, puffed-up, ball of gossip! That -
theircatlives chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Yay! So, Fleur's pregnant? And wow, Teddy learned to speak! His first word was Ha-wwy!
theircatlives chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
Oh, so the blond Death Eater is still at large? Damn!

:D Love this chapter!
awesomesos chapter 19 . 3/24/2012
oh my gosh. i love how you make Harry and Ginny seem like the perfect couple. i don't ship them, but you're starting to change my mind! :D
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »