Reviews for Enough Trouble for a Lifetime
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Looking forward to more :)
trtldx123 chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Oh snappp, haha! Great chapter! Update soon! :)
SecretlyAGryffindor chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Ahhh! Cliffhanger! NO FAIR! haha, this is really good, though it moves a little quick, so I would try slowing it down a little, it gets slightly confusing at parts. But other than that it is really good! (and sorry, tumblr cut off my messaging for an hour! GAH! I hope you like The Makings of Forever :P)
trtldx123 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Good chapter, super nervous for Hermione! Haha, update soon!
Annie chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
This story made me cry so hard! When Teddy turned his hair black and his eyes green, I was bawling. Thank you so much for this story.
Bernardus chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I have read the first three Chapters and enjoy them.

The sentence in Chapter One reads a bit awkwardly.

"Harry would no longer let people step in front for his protection, and take the numerous bullets firing at him."

'Harry would no longer let people protect him, stepping in front of him to take the numerous bullets fired at him." might read a little better. And maybe lose the "numerous". Just a thought…

Also, stylistically, you precede quite a few "and"s/"but"s with commas. Works sometimes but should be rare rather than common.

You use "materialize" - US spelling but later "realising" and "realised", more UK spelling (I know it isn't absolute and there's some cross-usage).

The intent of this criticism is constructive. I hope you take it that way.
Nicole chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Ahhh these are so good! I love them! Pleeeease write more chapters to it soon! :) I'm extremely impressed. ;) xx
jfgoafgnaergouhviofdegb4 chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Awh! I love it! Especially the end. It was a very sweet moment between Andromeda and Harry. Please update soon! Outstanding job.:)
Dragonclaw17 chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Oh my god. I love this story. The whole time I tried not to cry, but at the end I just couldnt help it.
This is amazing, you are a great writer:)
update soonn
trtldx123 chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Good chapter! :)
MoonlightPath666 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Love it! Update soon please!
jfgoafgnaergouhviofdegb4 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Awh! That is a PERFECT beginning for what I'm sure will be a wonderful story! Excellent job!:)
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19