Reviews for Enough Trouble for a Lifetime
Squillium chapter 26 . 12/7/2012
You write really well I have thoroughly enjoyed this story so far. Your dialogue and banter between characters is excellent; too often I have read fanfics where Harry and Ginny can't stop telling each other "I love you from the deepest of my entire heart my dear sweet Gin" and other over-the-top mushy garbage like that. Sure some of it is good like when you had Ron propose but you make all of the characters seem like normal teenagers and not like they are already grown up and have their lives predetermined like many other authors do. Out of all of the post-war fanfics I have read, I think this one is most true to JK's writing style and for that I cannot offer enough praise. GOOD STUFF!
coca.cola.916 chapter 24 . 11/25/2012
DFTBA!
jeanie chapter 31 . 11/12/2012
This story is great. I lurve it!
LifeonEarth chapter 31 . 11/7/2012
I can't believe it's over... I loved this story... This story and another one were the two that attached me to this site nad so many MORE stories...
Shiloh chapter 31 . 11/4/2012
My feels were way too unprepared for this story. I actually teared up a bit. Keep up the amazing work, friend :D
MelGinnylover chapter 31 . 11/2/2012
A lovely story al together...i did feel that you rushed it a bit...but no complains... I loved ur work...
NormalsBoring chapter 31 . 10/30/2012
I really loved this so much
you have a great imagination
PotterNerd94 chapter 31 . 10/28/2012
Oh my goodness! This was so good! I love the idea of them marrying on Halloween - it's so sweet that the day can be remembered for something good too now!
I really loved the entire story - it was so well written and such an interesting take on the whole 'after Voldemort' thing. I loved it :)
mellypotter1223 chapter 19 . 10/27/2012
This has been noticed by me for a few chapters, but I had to say something. Teddy at this point in the story is not 2. He is about 1 and a half years old if I'm keeping track. Victoire hasn't been born yet and teddy was born the April immediately before the battle (a few weeks prior), and if its only been a year and a few months since the battle, he is only a year old :D...besides that minor detail, I LOVE this story. It covers everything you would expect in post battle potter-land, except the malfoy a situation maybe. Great job!
Dark Cronos chapter 31 . 10/27/2012
Just one word. Impressive.
harrykissedher chapter 31 . 10/27/2012
What a wonderful ending! Sorry I didn't review all three chapters. Thank you for a wonderful story!
hbmckidd chapter 31 . 10/27/2012
A very nice ending to a wonderfully written story. Thank you for writing and sharing your talents.
steph chapter 18 . 10/26/2012
i love all of the chapters so far
theircatlives chapter 31 . 10/26/2012
Why. Are. You. Blessed. With. Such. An. Amazing. Talent. For. Writing. Awesome. Endings?
theircatlives chapter 30 . 10/26/2012
LOL! Harry's proposal, Fleur going into labour, getting rid of Lestrange - marvellous!
288 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »