Reviews for Enough Trouble for a Lifetime
NormalsBoring chapter 31 . 10/30/2012
I really loved this so much
you have a great imagination
PotterNerd94 chapter 31 . 10/28/2012
Oh my goodness! This was so good! I love the idea of them marrying on Halloween - it's so sweet that the day can be remembered for something good too now!
I really loved the entire story - it was so well written and such an interesting take on the whole 'after Voldemort' thing. I loved it :)
mellypotter1223 chapter 19 . 10/27/2012
This has been noticed by me for a few chapters, but I had to say something. Teddy at this point in the story is not 2. He is about 1 and a half years old if I'm keeping track. Victoire hasn't been born yet and teddy was born the April immediately before the battle (a few weeks prior), and if its only been a year and a few months since the battle, he is only a year old :D...besides that minor detail, I LOVE this story. It covers everything you would expect in post battle potter-land, except the malfoy a situation maybe. Great job!
Dark Cronos chapter 31 . 10/27/2012
Just one word. Impressive.
harrykissedher chapter 31 . 10/27/2012
What a wonderful ending! Sorry I didn't review all three chapters. Thank you for a wonderful story!
hbmckidd chapter 31 . 10/27/2012
A very nice ending to a wonderfully written story. Thank you for writing and sharing your talents.
steph chapter 18 . 10/26/2012
i love all of the chapters so far
theircatlives chapter 31 . 10/26/2012
Why. Are. You. Blessed. With. Such. An. Amazing. Talent. For. Writing. Awesome. Endings?
theircatlives chapter 30 . 10/26/2012
LOL! Harry's proposal, Fleur going into labour, getting rid of Lestrange - marvellous!
theircatlives chapter 29 . 10/26/2012
AWW! Awesome Weasley wedding!
theircatlives chapter 28 . 10/26/2012
Congrats on winning the NaNoWriMo thing! :) And on getting a job! :)
Whoo-hoo! I'd been missing this story. :D But Rita Skeeter's appearance had to be there, hadn't it? *sighs* LOL.
LittleMe15 chapter 31 . 10/26/2012
I loved it! Thank you so much for finishing it! There aren't a lot of people who does that and I'm grateful! Perfect end on a beautiful story!
lyaser53 chapter 30 . 10/25/2012
Love it but it deserves more than an epilog!
Claire chapter 31 . 10/25/2012
This was an amazing story, I loved it so much thank you for writing it.
Laveycee chapter 31 . 10/25/2012
And you have 31 chapters, and they got married on the 31st of October... Did you plan it like that?
282 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »