Reviews for Enough Trouble for a Lifetime
theircatlives chapter 29 . 10/26/2012
AWW! Awesome Weasley wedding!
theircatlives chapter 28 . 10/26/2012
Congrats on winning the NaNoWriMo thing! :) And on getting a job! :)
Whoo-hoo! I'd been missing this story. :D But Rita Skeeter's appearance had to be there, hadn't it? *sighs* LOL.
LittleMe15 chapter 31 . 10/26/2012
I loved it! Thank you so much for finishing it! There aren't a lot of people who does that and I'm grateful! Perfect end on a beautiful story!
lyaser53 chapter 30 . 10/25/2012
Love it but it deserves more than an epilog!
Claire chapter 31 . 10/25/2012
This was an amazing story, I loved it so much thank you for writing it.
Laveycee chapter 31 . 10/25/2012
And you have 31 chapters, and they got married on the 31st of October... Did you plan it like that?
Cordetta chapter 31 . 10/25/2012
Yay for happy endings! I laughed right out loud when I read Harry's proposal. Smooth Harry, smooth. ARGH AND YOUR BIT WITH RITA SKEETER THREW ME OFF! I was expecting an awesome confrontation between Ginny and Skeeter, and I was looking forward to it! BUT NO YOU HAD HER KIDNAPPED! I loved how there was foreshadowing (although, I'm a dunce and only clicked after Harry did). I'm a little confused as to how Harry and Ginny escaped to be honest, did Harry just not give his real wand over? That's what I assumed happened, but I do think that could have been a little clearer. I also found the last part of chapter 30 quite rushed but no matter! I really enjoyed this story overall, and giving Lestrange and actual motive beyond MUST KILL POTTER HE KILLED MY MASTER made it more believable for me :D ANYHOW CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING!
Sheldon Potter chapter 31 . 10/25/2012
Nice epilogue, a good end to a good story! I'm glad it all ended happily, and I can't wait to read anything else from you :)
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 31 . 10/25/2012
Nice Epilogue. I happened just the way I tho'ught it should. Rodophus really didn't need a trial as he had already been convicted and sent to Azkaban and escaped.
Someone needs to pick up and write a book about Harry and Ginny and their life and children. I liked you having the Grangers come to the Burrow.
julie chapter 31 . 10/25/2012
that is the way it was suppossed to end. wonderful story
ChaoticK chapter 31 . 10/25/2012
Applause! Applause! Late to this story (I think I followed a link from LiveJournal) but glad to see some new, terrific, romantic H/G is still being written! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/25/2012
The nicknames part was fun!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
I wish I could just punch Rita in the face,she's so anoying!
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 30 . 10/25/2012
I started it and I sat up all night reading. You authors know how to keep someone glued. I though for sure the Death Eater was Lucius or possibly Draco as I did not realize Rodolphus LeStrange had blond hair. From his discription he seemed to be a Malfoy and I'll bet that was you most common guess. It's good that Rita Registered as an Anamagus even though she's still a very mean reporter. In some future strory Harry should arrest Rita Skeeter for writting libelous stories.
Avelina Potter chapter 30 . 10/25/2012
Such a good plot! I really enjoyed reading this story! Ugly so scared when Ginny got kidnapped. Great job! Can't wait for the epilogue!
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »