Reviews for Enough Trouble for a Lifetime
Cordetta chapter 31 . 10/25/2012
Yay for happy endings! I laughed right out loud when I read Harry's proposal. Smooth Harry, smooth. ARGH AND YOUR BIT WITH RITA SKEETER THREW ME OFF! I was expecting an awesome confrontation between Ginny and Skeeter, and I was looking forward to it! BUT NO YOU HAD HER KIDNAPPED! I loved how there was foreshadowing (although, I'm a dunce and only clicked after Harry did). I'm a little confused as to how Harry and Ginny escaped to be honest, did Harry just not give his real wand over? That's what I assumed happened, but I do think that could have been a little clearer. I also found the last part of chapter 30 quite rushed but no matter! I really enjoyed this story overall, and giving Lestrange and actual motive beyond MUST KILL POTTER HE KILLED MY MASTER made it more believable for me :D ANYHOW CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING!
Sheldon Potter chapter 31 . 10/25/2012
Nice epilogue, a good end to a good story! I'm glad it all ended happily, and I can't wait to read anything else from you :)
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 31 . 10/25/2012
Nice Epilogue. I happened just the way I tho'ught it should. Rodophus really didn't need a trial as he had already been convicted and sent to Azkaban and escaped.
Someone needs to pick up and write a book about Harry and Ginny and their life and children. I liked you having the Grangers come to the Burrow.
julie chapter 31 . 10/25/2012
that is the way it was suppossed to end. wonderful story
ChaoticK chapter 31 . 10/25/2012
Applause! Applause! Late to this story (I think I followed a link from LiveJournal) but glad to see some new, terrific, romantic H/G is still being written! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/25/2012
The nicknames part was fun!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
I wish I could just punch Rita in the face,she's so anoying!
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 30 . 10/25/2012
I started it and I sat up all night reading. You authors know how to keep someone glued. I though for sure the Death Eater was Lucius or possibly Draco as I did not realize Rodolphus LeStrange had blond hair. From his discription he seemed to be a Malfoy and I'll bet that was you most common guess. It's good that Rita Registered as an Anamagus even though she's still a very mean reporter. In some future strory Harry should arrest Rita Skeeter for writting libelous stories.
Avelina Potter chapter 30 . 10/25/2012
Such a good plot! I really enjoyed reading this story! Ugly so scared when Ginny got kidnapped. Great job! Can't wait for the epilogue!
HP MR FOREVER 0807 chapter 30 . 10/24/2012
omg. this story. i literally had to stop myself from reading a bunch of times just because i was freaking out so much. so many plot twists! gah! all the kidnappings, genius. the wedding, genius. everything, genius! i can't even process everything i read! and cho. omg. you brought cho in! and rita skeeter! she's an ass. man. you are perfect. simply perfect. please write more. if you don't, i might die from wanting a new chapter. they're just sooooo good! but don't want to rush. rushing would be rude. so just, you know, write whenever you have the time. it'd be greatly appreciated! oh, and also, you should bring teddy in again. i love that kid. you made him so adorable. whale, that's it, i guess. try to update when you have the time, and uh, you're a perfect writer. you sure know how to keep the readers on their feet! please update... i love you c:
powerofthename chapter 30 . 10/24/2012
Ha! I loved the ending!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2012
Teddy is adorable! Wonder who this Death Eater is?
Pebbles827 chapter 30 . 10/24/2012
Love this! The proposal is just such a Harry thing to do and you did a great job conveying their emotions. Can't wait to see what brilliant things you come up with next.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
Can't contain my emotions,so beautifull! Omg can you believe I'm crying?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
Aww such a sweet ending! Don't you just love Ron? He can be very tactless sometimes,but that's just his way of showing that he cares. Thank you for showing that perfectly,in fact I think you have been describing all the characters just the way they should be. Congratulations
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »