Reviews for Friends Forever Right?
MelodiousTunes chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
AHHHHHH! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FANFIC! This is definitely going on my favorites list. I remember reading this before when I was younger and absolutely loving it! I'm so thrilled that I was able to experience it again in my teen years. Please don't stop writing!

~ MelodiousTunes
ScreamingWhales chapter 8 . 9/21/2016
So Song Min isn't that bad! She doesnt want Sakura to be like her: unhappy and jealous. How sad.T-T
ScreamingWhales chapter 5 . 9/21/2016
THE. FEELS
Lara Amolin chapter 15 . 9/13/2016
Phew. Thank goodness. I thought you were actually gonna end this fanfic as a very depressing story. If you did i would've hunted you down an tortured you to make you feel the pain I'm feeling now
Lara Amolin chapter 11 . 9/13/2016
Does your readers pain give you happiness? If not why do you wrote such depressing chapters?
Lara Amolin chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
Do want to kill me? This is the worst fanfic I have ever read. But I can't stop reading. I know everything will turn out amazing in the end. But do you have you make your readers depressed when reading this?
Lara Amolin chapter 7 . 9/13/2016
Isn't sad how this fanfic makes me so depressed. All my emotions crash down on me as my walls fall apart whenever I read a fanfic. And every depressing quote I made and read c
rinhana love chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
for all other fanfics i've read. this one is one of my favorite!
i'm very satisfied at the ending.
LL chapter 11 . 2/10/2016
Okay, I feel kinda bad right now, but constructive criticism isn't meant to be a bad thing. Don't take this as me trying to be hateful towards your writing.

First of all, and this is partly a me needing to vent thing, because it kills me when the lead female is super weak, Sakura seems to faint like ALL THE TIME. I'm sorry. I had to say it. It's been killing me for the past I-don't-even-know-how-many chapters. Every time something dramatic happens, she's out. Sure, I get that partly you're also having her be taking really bad care of herself (which, girl, come on, he's just a guy. Fish in the sea. Pull your shit together), but I don't think that justifies the number of time's it's used. Just as I'm getting into the story (I wouldn't still be reading it if I wasn't enjoying it at all), Syaoran will do something or say something to upset Sakura, and it's like the girl's body just can't handle that, so she'll pass out, leaving me sitting here thinking to myself, "Way to go and be a strong female lead." I'm not trying to say that she shouldn't be sad or mad, but when she faints it's like her way of saying, "OMG, I can't live. My life is ruined!" For once, I wish the girl would stand up for herself and actually do something.

So, maybe it's just me, but I can't relate or sympathize very much with that sort of character. Drama and heartbreak is great in a story, but if I can't connect to the character, it's just not going to move me.

It kinda reminds me of Romeo and Juliet, really. In that the two barley had time to get to know each other, but they were so blindly in love, that they killed themselves so that they wouldn't have to live without one another. To be clear, I'm not a huge fan of R&J for that reason. My respect to Shakespeare, of course, but if I could, I'd smack both Romeo and Juliet over the head if I got the chance. If there are people in this world who can lose a loved one (be it a husband, wife, family member, or anybody they love) and still move on with their lives, I think you can pull your heart together after a crush (or even love) that didn't work out just because they found someone else.

Sorry about that. Mini-rant. Moving on.

In addition, Syaoran is as weak as-if not weaker than-Sakura. I mean, he's only in this relationship because he couldn't grow a pair and clarify from the start that, "Um, hey, no. That is not what I meant. Sorry. Wasn't listening to you. Miscommunication." And if it really is Love vs. Lust, why did he push her away when she tried to sleep with him? I mean, he's panning to propose to this girl. Syaoran, if you're that conflicted that you can't even kiss the damn girl properly, why in the HELL do you think it's a good idea to propose to her? I'm sorry, but I just don't buy it. It's man vs. self here, but his thoughts and emotions aren't being portrayed to the extent that they ought to be. I want to understand the depth of what he's feeling, and get into this head to see the conflict. Otherwise, there should be more man vs. man so that it isn't just an internal conflict.

Now, the last thing I've got to say is about the almost, then implied rape scenes. It just felt very glossed over. Everything was fixed with one night's sleep and some ointment from Tomoyo's mom. The fact that Sakura doesn't REMEMBER feels like a huge oversight. Did you not want to go into that emotional turmoil? If so, why was it put in in such a way? Just to have Sakura seem even more pitiful? That's the only reason I can think of, unless you wanted it to be the cause of what happens then to Lily. Which, as for Lily, that was another major oversight in my opinion. She's supposed to be a virgin, right? Then she wakes up naked next to a guy, and finds bruises covering her body when she showers. She doesn't even remember it! Yet her only reaction is, "Oh, how can I use this against my boyfriend who I don't really have feelings for, and this girl who is in love with him?" That doesn't feel real at all. I get that the antagonists in stories are usually very two dimensional, but this is rape being dealt with here. When choosing that route, there is an enormous amount of potential in terms of character building that just was overlooked. I can be against the antagonist, and still witness a human side to that person. Just look at a character like Loki. You don't have to like the Marvel movies to objectively view my point. Loki had a dark past, and it led him to gradually turn and do bad things. We get to see that change when we really look at the character and begin to analyze him. Building the antagonist is a huge way of building a story, although it is often not seen that way.

I suppose my overall message is this: The characters make the story. This story is good, don't get me wrong, but it could be great. Editing is a writer's best friend. There's no such thing as a perfect piece of writing.

I hope that my words help, rather than hurt. Good luck.
LL
Guest chapter 15 . 10/16/2015
This is soooooooo gooooooddd loved it
Guest chapter 14 . 10/16/2015
Whaaaaat why is sakura dead! Noooooooooo
MegamanRockmanfan101 chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
Now for le reveiw...

A little angsty for my tastes . but its my fault cause I'm used to reading fluffy oneshots XD nice job though.

I like the way you wrote the OCs, at first I hated Song Min but now I like her :).

I don't usually read AU fics but this and a few others are exeptions... :P

You did an amazing job with spelling and stuff, a few errors here and there but still...

Lily is a fool

I liked the relationship with Ryu and Meiling

I can't help but love the SxS pairing . I got intrested after seeing the episode with the sleeping beauty play XD didn't know male little wolves could be princesses...

Anyway, 5/5 :)
MegamanRockmanfan101 chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
I suddenly wished you added someone to make Syaoran jello cause his rage moments kill me XD, anyway great chappie! :3
MegamanRockmanfan101 chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
Nice chapter :) poor Sakura... :( wait... why are you staring at me weirdly? ;-; what? I was using this knife to put peanut butter on my sandwich...
MegamanRockmanfan101 chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Aw poor Sakura :( I didn't think anyone would want to make a sweet girl like her cry (In my opinion she's is probably the cutest anime character ever ._.) I dunno why but I think I'm starting to like Song Min...