Reviews for When I First Saw You
Eclare Drama chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Oh no!
Eclare Drama chapter 31 . 8/24/2013
awww... I cried at the end!
Eclare Drama chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Oh shit!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
degrassian4ever chapter 31 . 3/3/2013
This story was so beautiful :') it made me cry in the end. But it was so sweet 3
girlwithcupcakes chapter 31 . 2/26/2013
im not sad but mostly for the baby not being his lol i expected a bigger dramatic twist on the kyle showdown, pretty disapointed honestly.
MadameDegrassi354 chapter 31 . 2/23/2013
Wow.. That was great! And u have me in tears
Tenacious Surrender chapter 31 . 2/23/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Shattered'Soul chapter 31 . 2/23/2013
And the fucking tears continue!

A boy...and Eli isn't there to see him! ;-;

She's a single mom...that's familiar.

Gah! My heart hurts! And my feels! /3
Shattered'Soul chapter 30 . 2/23/2013
Omfg! ;-;

I'm crying! Why did you have to make cry?

Eli! Why? ;-; I-I just can't! Gah! Fucking Scorpion,shooting Eli! Eli of all people!

I'd rather it had been someone else! And then his last words to Clare! My feels...my heart!

Excuse me while I go sob some more.
freewriter1995 chapter 29 . 1/26/2013
This is intense! I love it! Please update SOON! :)
Liliana chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
Oh my goodness is all I can say. It's 1:44 am and I'm awake reading this story and then Eli leaves! I have school tomorrow. Well technically today. I'm screwed. Post chapter 30 soon please
MadameDegrassi354 chapter 29 . 1/16/2013
Awee
Jordanxx chapter 29 . 1/16/2013
Oh my. KC to the rescue! Very anxious to see what happens with Eli, Kyle, and Scorpion.
Roxie-Shattered'Soul chapter 29 . 1/16/2013
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?! The mystery cop was KC! KC! OMFG! Really?!

I didn't even see that coming! But I can see how that works into the story, given the past on the show he had with his father and all that. OHP!

And Eli is just going to leave Clare in the hands of KC! And he is going to watch what goes down between Scorpion and Kyle?! WHAT? Anything could happen to him! He could get in the line of fire, and get shot!

Why would he want to watch it? Is he going to run his mouth and piss Scorpion off, try to help Kyle make him confess to all that he's done? Is he going to help in degrading him and help him go under public scrutiny? His he going to help with the public shame? OH THE QUESTIONS RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD! D;

I need Chapter 30...I need to know more!