Reviews for Sora no Otoshimono: Angel Hunters
Orian Of The Sky chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
I love it man keep it up. The mercenaries are great characters to follow I really dont know how Icarus and the gang can fight. Also standing up to sky master was pretty awesome but I dont know about how vicious they were to the harpies. I mean it's kinda low to help green harpy off the ground just to beat her down again. I mean okay the did fire first but they have a horrible master so they have to please him and not to mention doing their job. It's kinda wrong that they did'nt know the sky master was exspecting visitors. But it's your story and you could be aiming for a massive tragerdy ending were all angeliods are killed.

Iether way keep it up.

P.S Im also a harpy fan
NarayanK chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
I am so far enjoying this fan-fiction! Hopefully, I would get to see Tomoki screw up big-time while being involved with conflicts about panties.

Seriously though, keep up the good work! There's not much fan-fictions about this genre, and it's good to see decent ones appear!
Zoids Fanatic chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Wow... Sora no Otoshimono writers exist! (I still go by Heavens Lost Property). Anyhow, let's review.

For one, your have no disclaimer, which you need. Now, for the plot itself, it's decent. I can't really comment on nag problems, though I do give the warning of watching out for Mary-Sues. You do have many OC's, so it can occur that a Mary-Sue will appear.