Reviews for A day of work
Katt42 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh, that was perfect. And the end. With the people walking in. I was laughing so hard...and I coun't even explain why to the people around me! Ah, this was a great story
Crissy-Rae chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Lol I love your story! But, I do have two questions.

~ How did France Lubricate himself?

~ How did France Undress himself?

Lol Thanks! Huge fan!
Russianality chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Ahahahaha, how perfect an ending! This was so great, such a great plot, so well written. Excellent work, it made me giggle at the end at how totally cool Francis is. "Yeah, you caught me screwing someone while I was supposed to be cleaning. My bad!"
KitKatssie chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I completely lost it three times during this story.

1st time- when you made Arthur say 'spicy' when not describing food

2nd time- when the man at the end asked if they would change the sheets

3rd- when England wondered when France had gotten naked.

You seriously just win at life for this XD no doubt about it
Europe28 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
"How dare you", there is something really attractive about Arthur when he says that.

Poor nations.

Loved the bit at the end, that must have been a shock for the people staying in the room. But the reactions were priceless.
Narcolepcy375 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I love, love, love this pairing~

You made them so cute, and they didn't sit around and talk too much during the lemon, and they didn't have too much internal dialogue. That drives me crazy.

The only thing i could suggest for a critque would be to slow things down or make a second chapter to put more details.

But, at the same time, i've read oneshots that are only a few hundred words long and are still extremely hot. So, i think it's about the words you use and their connotation.

Anyways, I enjoyed this oneshot. It was just what i wanted to read, and it flowed easily.
Trouble Cookie chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was bloody brilliant xD!

Can never get enough smut.. Or hilarity.

Awesomeness :3