Reviews for Want You To Want Me
naughtynati chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Riley NEVER really stood a chance...I'm impressed he held out so long.
AJMMH chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
WOW! o.o this was great *sigh*
beckybrit chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Wow! Just wow!

That was truly awesome, I do love a bit of Riley with my Jasper, lol.

It was incredibly hot and I'm sure you're going to well in this contest :)
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
shit damn this was hot!

i really really really hope this continues, even if its just all smut and all of the things jasper says hes going to do...

but id also definitely love plot and story behind it too
sadtomato chapter 1 . 9/11/2011

That was hot. :)
Lori94 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
HOT! Love it!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Very hot. Although, Jasper had to be pretty sure that Riley would be ok with being together, otherwise I'm pretty sure this would be considered forceful snd unwanted sex which is very wrong. Taking the potential non-consensual thing out of the mix, it was very good. And your Jasper's dirty talk was extremely unf.

Good Luck in the contest!
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Wow, just wow.
17 Forever Lisa chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
*lights cigarette* Um. Yeah. That was all sorts of hot. Get the video camera out and write another chapter after the contest. Maybe the pale, copper-haired boy (plz be Edward, plz be Edward) can join them ;)

Great job!
TwiWeasel chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Two thumbs up for the dirty talkin! {{{pantpantpant}}} Veeeeery hot! I'd FLOVE to see this continued! Please be sure to let me know if you do!
Domysticated chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Loved it. Love to read about desire, real desire, crazy lust that robs you of reason. So often missing in fiction.

Great great job
MusicMovesMyPen chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Speechless...Ded
Fliberty chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This made me really uncomfortable.

Jasper stalked the poor guy and humiliated him. I didn't feel like Riley's was really given a choice in this. Instead, he was manipulated, pressured and coerced.

Also, why the hell didn't Jasper care enough to use a condom? Another thing that Riley wasn’t given a choice in.
kirifox chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
OMFG!

Sure hope you plan on continuing this. Love your needy, out-of-control, sexy Jasper. Want to know more about Riley and his exhibitionist tendencies, and what Jasper plans to do about them.
happymelt chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
With a mouth like that? Riley never stood a chance! :)