Reviews for Search and Rescue
This was amazing! :-)
MiccaF chapter 34 . 1/14
Excellent story!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/10/2014
I already know what happens, but I have to say ... I'm shocked. I can't believe you would have ever even considered killing Jake. That would have been just a majorly cruel twist. Given all that is happening in this story, an angst/romance (drama/romance at the very least) label would be much more appropriate.
IAmMelissa2 chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
It's not very often that Rose and Edward are paired together as Cullen siblings. It has always seemed to me that it would be an obvious choice, because of Carlisle and Esme's hair color matching Rose and Edward's. Such an insignificant thing, but I like that I get my way with this story. Dumb review but I'm sticking with it.
IAmMelissa2 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
I should not have started this story. I should be ironing clothes for work; finishing a presentation; cleaning up the kitchen ... Instead, I'll be glued to this story.
IAmMelissa2 chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Jake is a dog. Ha. Ha. That's funny. I can't believe I've never read this story. I'm looking forward to it. Thanks!
Sarah Amin chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
Renee is a nasty piece of work .. She thinks she lost Charlie , what did Bella lose then , she lost her father , the only man she could trust and love unconditionally .. He would have rather died a thousand deaths than see how Renee is treating their child ..
kmfroggi chapter 34 . 8/30/2014
Amazing! Just wow... So happy for a HEA!
kmfroggi chapter 33 . 8/30/2014
Omg, I'm in tears! Amazing story... And now Emmett and jake are found...wow, wow, wowers!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 34 . 7/22/2014
Really, really good. The storyline was original and seemed to be well thought out. Liked the characters. Worth reading again.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Another interesting storyline here. Like when Bella is strong and independent.
magmom4 chapter 23 . 5/14/2014
I am reading this for the second time and it is just as good. I did think that Emmet was alive but I wasn't sure if I was mixing it up with another story.
chuzzlewit16 chapter 34 . 5/4/2014
Awwwwww... I knew emmet was still alive...mi almost had a heart attack between both Edward and jake almost dying. But I really loved this!
Gidget922 chapter 32 . 3/30/2014
Oh wow powerful chapter like the cliff hanger
Gidget922 chapter 28 . 3/30/2014