Reviews for Mage Rising
daisycb chapter 13 . 10/13
This is so exciting. I’m sorry it isn’t finished. I’d like to read the rest of it someday.
kaftan chapter 13 . 10/12
Good story. A few years have passed but hope you feel like continuing this one. Even if you don’t, thank you for a good read anyway :-)
Laurentius Williame chapter 13 . 10/7
I've read your story to this point and enjoyed it. Looking forward to more. Thanks.
PGHammer chapter 11 . 9/12
The Death Eaters re-discover what happens when multiple Sorcerer/ess-level magic users decide to fight back - and especially when they are led by a Mage - not a thing good for them. (Only Neville was unable to cast any spells - no wand.) What some reviewers forgot - ALL of the Six are sorcerer-class or better; if Hermione can avoid overthinking, the question won't be IF she will follow Harry into the Mage category - but *when*. More truths come home to roost for Professor Snape - one of his Slytherins calls him out. (The only thing that would have shocked him more is if it were Draco - still, Daphne makes it work.) And Dumbledore is headed for the woodshed - and I think he expected it.
PGHammer chapter 7 . 9/12
As I thought, Harry the Smiling Tiger is out and about - and Daphne is about to discover that Harry can take PASSENGERS when he Translocates (the Six know it; she does not).
sparky40sw chapter 13 . 6/22
I have quite enjoyed your story, having found it among the favorites of a respected author.
I am sorry that cruel reviews appear to have caused you to abandon it.
Thanks for letting your talent show for a time.
Warm regards
Midots chapter 13 . 6/6
good read so far. although it's been years, but can you continue? you have a new perspective on some things.
I see the symbol Hermione designed along with the cloak to play a larger path.
Harry's inner caucus is shown. but don't even know what the non magical government will do.
please update. thank you.
BookWorm9892 chapter 13 . 5/15
I absolutely have loved reading this fanfic an I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what happens next so I'm begging PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue writing! :)
ironhair chapter 13 . 5/4
Check the arms of the Wizengamot!
Also, ignore the people who disliked your story. They can stop reading and get lost.
Please do write more, even if it's been years.
ironhair chapter 8 . 5/4
I wonder if Dumbledore will do the same thing in the wizengamaut
ironhair chapter 1 . 5/4
Reading
jackmylad 2 chapter 13 . 1/29
Next character plz
ijen524 chapter 13 . 1/28
an amazing story... the concepts are very intriguing. sad to see this story abandoned ... hope you choose to continue it .. good luck with your writing!
camp1500 chapter 13 . 12/20/2017
good start, too bad it was never completed.
EmmSea chapter 13 . 12/12/2017
A fine story. Alas, not updated since Jul 2012. Nevertheless, worth the read.
1,272 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »