Reviews for Mage Rising
sparky40sw chapter 13 . 6/22
I have quite enjoyed your story, having found it among the favorites of a respected author.
I am sorry that cruel reviews appear to have caused you to abandon it.
Thanks for letting your talent show for a time.
Warm regards
Midots chapter 13 . 6/6
good read so far. although it's been years, but can you continue? you have a new perspective on some things.
I see the symbol Hermione designed along with the cloak to play a larger path.
Harry's inner caucus is shown. but don't even know what the non magical government will do.
please update. thank you.
BookWorm9892 chapter 13 . 5/15
I absolutely have loved reading this fanfic an I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what happens next so I'm begging PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue writing! :)
ironhair chapter 13 . 5/4
Check the arms of the Wizengamot!
Also, ignore the people who disliked your story. They can stop reading and get lost.
Please do write more, even if it's been years.
ironhair chapter 8 . 5/4
I wonder if Dumbledore will do the same thing in the wizengamaut
ironhair chapter 1 . 5/4
Reading
jackmylad 2 chapter 13 . 1/29
Next character plz
ijen524 chapter 13 . 1/28
an amazing story... the concepts are very intriguing. sad to see this story abandoned ... hope you choose to continue it .. good luck with your writing!
camp1500 chapter 13 . 12/20/2017
good start, too bad it was never completed.
EmmSea chapter 13 . 12/12/2017
A fine story. Alas, not updated since Jul 2012. Nevertheless, worth the read.
PGHammer chapter 10 . 11/11/2017
Harry's right - it is - literally - put up or shut up time. And Harry is not shutting up - which means he is doing the other. He does not know what is going on with the Ministry - no does he, in fact, care - as the Ministry is, in fact, SCREWED without him - Fudge or no Fudge. (Given what IS going on, the Ministry may well be screwed even if they take down Riddle.) Time to plow the road!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 13 . 10/30/2017
An amazing story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
Dr. Bunny chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
I hope you update it soon cuz I liked.
observentuser chapter 13 . 9/20/2017
More! More! I've read one *COUGH* or two FanFics, your's is one of the few were I was drawn in from the first salvo (as it is). REALLY looking forward to more chapters, and (unfortunately) the conclusion of this tale. Keep up the awesome work. :-)
Gtopia chapter 4 . 9/17/2017