Reviews for The Path We Choose
Maistyria chapter 43 . 10/8/2012
I honestly enjoyed the story a lot. I love the interactions between all the characters and the build up of relationships. You did an amazing job. I also love how you wrote the personality of all the characters and how they grow and change. It was nicely done. Plus, you have very good grammar and spelling. Congrats to the beautifully written story. I can't wait to read more. Hope you can update soon. Cheers!
nomnom chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
so... umm... its been a month. when are you going to update
The Fan of Almost Everything chapter 43 . 9/11/2012
Great chapter! And I'm soooo sorry that it took so long for me to read it. But please keep up the good work and update soon. :D
Anjiru Hyure chapter 43 . 8/21/2012
Oh no... It's like Seph has two personalities stuffed inside. Himself and Jenova. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Anjiru Hyure chapter 41 . 8/21/2012
Oh noes! Seph unconscious?! I hope it doesn't get too bad. I wonder if he'll hear everyone's thoughts forever? That'd be a major permanent headache.
anon chapter 43 . 8/20/2012
That...the way his thoughts suddenly became so...evil. That was scary.

Watch out Zack!
Galiriol chapter 43 . 8/20/2012
Nice chapter, I liked the interaction between Genesis and Vincent :)

I'm a little taken back by this new Sephiroth. I like bad as Seph, like he was before this happened, this one is just evil :P
I hope Chaos and Vincent can show the others that he is different and fix him soon. I don't want his old persona to be lost to this new one.

But your are writing this plot very good, I can't wait to read what happens next.
Keep up the good work!
OneThousandCuts chapter 43 . 8/18/2012
Genetic memory, apparently stronger or more imposing than those that actually belong to Sephiroth himself. All of the sudden, it's not just about justice and taking ShinRa down. No, it's so much more personal... One could also argue that he's possessed, although what you've done here with Jenova and the Reunion really blurs the line, doesn't it?

I wasn't quite expecting you to take this route. Hell, I didn't even consider this one. I was quite certain that Sephiroth would just grow increasingly unstable, and then finally start having all those dark thoughts and plans, completely convinced that they're fully and naturally his. But, how fast it's happening here-one minute, being startled or even slightly put-off at his alien ideas of world destruction, and the next, completely complicit with them-it's just mind-blowing.

All in all, this chapter was fantastic. As the saying goes, "Shit just got real."
NinjaSheik chapter 43 . 8/18/2012
AWESOME! Sephy is awake! But there's bad news, too...

So, Seph is planning to use Zack to speak to Aerith, huh? Interesting...

Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
my sisters ani'd I are all reading this story and enjoying it. thankyou for binging us such a wonderful fic. I 've become a huge sephtifa fan because of this.
Ski October chapter 43 . 8/17/2012
Oh, dear.
Seph's slowly going loony, Vincent's on to him, and Aerith is being targeted.

How I have missed this story.
How many more chapters is there for this story, do you know?

Since we've talked about a Tifa/Gensis sequal to your other story, I've been anxious to read it xD
Guest chapter 30 . 8/17/2012
the story is as great as usual. i love all your sephtifa fanfics, so touching and worth waiting
Catherine chapter 42 . 8/15/2012
Update please! Been waiting a while :/ Great story by the way _
l3largus chapter 39 . 7/15/2012
Woot! Kunsel! I probably should've reviewed last chapter... Anyway, when I catch up with this story I'll try to begin reading you story "Sacrifice." Raeven seemed like a cool guy, & I really wished Kunsel had a bigger part in Crisis Core.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/14/2012
What no nickname for Cissnei, Reno?
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »