Reviews for The Path We Choose
Guest chapter 30 . 8/17/2012
the story is as great as usual. i love all your sephtifa fanfics, so touching and worth waiting
Catherine chapter 42 . 8/15/2012
Update please! Been waiting a while :/ Great story by the way _
l3largus chapter 39 . 7/15/2012
Woot! Kunsel! I probably should've reviewed last chapter... Anyway, when I catch up with this story I'll try to begin reading you story "Sacrifice." Raeven seemed like a cool guy, & I really wished Kunsel had a bigger part in Crisis Core.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/14/2012
What no nickname for Cissnei, Reno?
OneThousandCuts chapter 42 . 7/13/2012
My impression from this chapter is that Vincent/ Chaos knows most certainly how far gone Sephiroth already is. With Chaos chomping at the bit to be able to play his predestined part, I'd have to say that the others have no freaking clue exactly how serious the situation has gotten. Interesting...Evil suddenly smells quite pleasant. ;P

Now, let's see how Aerith responds when she hears all the...uh, "wonderful" news. I've got money that says she ignorantly/ over-confidently tries to come see Sephiroth to act as a healer, rather than high-tailing it to the Forgotten Capital with her White Materia just in case. In fact, I'm almost willing to bet that she'll tell him exactly how to go about procuring the Black Materia as part of a warning for why he shouldn't.

Very nice update. Can't wait until Seph wakes up.

(P.S.- Strahm should refer to the findings of Prof. Gast on Jenova if he wants to have a chance in hell of overcoming anything Hojo's done. Just my opinion.)
Anon chapter 42 . 7/12/2012
Interesting... the shoe is on the other foot! Whereas before, it was Cloud's irrational behaviour that was putting their friendship at risk, now it's Tifa who's risking their friendship with her coldness and refusal to accept his apology. Hope that in the next chapter she'll be able to accept his apology properly as well as apologize for her own nastiness... want them so badly to be friends again. _
l3largus chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
I wasn't expecting the kiss so soon. I mean I had the feeling that it wouldn't happen for at least another two or three months in the story, but you wrapped it up quite nice. I'd be lying if I wasn't concerned for Cloud's love life but without all the angst he'd be alright.

I really enjoyed the dialog from all the characters. Especially from the three ex SOLDIERS & Aerith.

I've got 22 chapters left and more to go if you're still continuing. I am excited to keep reading.
The Fan of Almost Everything chapter 42 . 7/12/2012
This was a great chapter, like always. XD Please keep up the good work and good you didn't leave it to cliff hanger. :D I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope that Sephy doesn't go to evil mode. I love him this way. He really was a wonderful guy when he didn't go mad. But he is wonderful as bad also... I probably am not making any sense but I love this pairing. 3 Sephiroth Tifa 4-ever. XD
Auktober chapter 42 . 7/11/2012
And the big wheel keeps on turning! I'm excited. So are we going to see evil Sephiroth? Well, update soon.

Auktober
NinjaSheik chapter 42 . 7/11/2012
YOU. ARE. AWESOME!

Totally loved the chapter, of course! It was sad and funny at the same time. Oh, I just loved this part: "So, you want the good news, huh? Well, you're in luck, Romeo. The Puppy, General Pissy Pants, General Ice Queen, and Cissnei managed to save Tifa and escape Junon."

Lol! Reno has a way with names. :P Genesis was too, provoking Cloud like he did. The part with Tifa staying by Seph was really sweet, and oh, Vincent's part was too! But hey, will Tifa and Cloud EVER make up?

UPDATE SOON! :)
Ski October chapter 42 . 7/11/2012
Ohhhhhhh snap.

These poor guys just can't catch a break, can they?
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 42 . 7/11/2012
woooo intense
DeArtist chapter 42 . 7/11/2012
This is a very good story. Your use of details and imagery is used in the right amounts. Also your use of characterization is very accurate and realistic. I am anxious to see what direction you will take this story. Will Sephiroth fall into the darkness and become the One-Winged Angel, or will he fight Jenova and remain the Silver General? As I said above, I am anxious to see where you take us. I look forward to your next update.
OneThousandCuts chapter 41 . 7/10/2012
I was finally able to read this update! This chapter was a nice, yummy portent of darker things to come. I got the sense that Tifa was more frightened by Seph's angry outburst than anything else...Of course, the clones' willingness to fill her in on their true intentions certainly prepped her to feel that way.

But, she almost seemed ready to shirk away from Sephiroth with how shocked/ scared she was. That part was like almost like a punch in the face (in a good way). You can really feel the realization washing over her that the clones were not bluffing; not in the least. And with that, the fear of losing all she knows...herself included.

This is getting exciting. :)
Auktober chapter 41 . 7/9/2012
This was awesome! I love how you have written the clones. Also I'm liking Genesis and Cissnei's relationship, it's really sweet. I can not wait for the next update. Make it soon please!

Auktober