Reviews for The Path We Choose
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 41 . 6/27/2012
wooow ,the rescue is was amazing
Ski October chapter 41 . 6/27/2012
Not another cliff hanger! D:
NinjaSheik chapter 41 . 6/27/2012
AWESOME CHAPTER! :)

But wow, that was long! I loved Reno is this and how he pissed of Genesis. Lol! So funny!

But Seph's unconscious! Not good!

UPDATE SOON!
Numinous-Alqua chapter 41 . 6/27/2012
Ahh! What happened to Seph! Can't wait to find out. I love it how the remnants have some fondness over Tifa, a spark of some humanity exists within them. Great update can't wait for the next one!
The Fan of Almost Everything chapter 40 . 6/26/2012
Great chapter like always. Cloud what a stupid thing to do, because Sephiroth doesn't like to share what's his. But really I love this story and please keep up the good work. :D
Anonymous chapter 39 . 6/20/2012
I just love your story because it truly respect the atmosphere of the game
anon chapter 39 . 6/15/2012
but im more worried about Tifa and what Scarlet and co. Will do to her
anon chapter 39 . 6/15/2012
yup Cloud, you're totally f'ed
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 39 . 6/14/2012
the best fic of ever!
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 21 . 6/10/2012
Good to know that Genesis is really loyal to Sephiroth as a friend and not listening to that sneaky Hollander! He's trouble! And Rufus is such a brat! Even though Genesis showed him the evil behind the company that Rufus takes pride in, he still acts like a petulant child! He should be lucky that he has Tseng as his mentor. I mean, if someone else, let's say Reno, was his mentor, he'd be dead already...hahaha
Keisha chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is a really good story. I like the way you have portrayed Sephiroth. Update soon!
DarkSeraphim1 chapter 40 . 5/30/2012
I loved the last two chapters. Leave it to Cloud to screw everything up, huh? Oh, and I loved Genesis' bit at the end of this chapter. You write him well ).
Anjiru Hyure chapter 40 . 5/28/2012
Absofrickinlutely loved it! All of it! Especially the end. :D

And this part made me laugh: "Bob turned his head and nodded. "I think they are and if that's true…ShinRa has Tifa." He was silent for a moment. "So, which one of The Trinity are you going to call and plead for mercy to?"

"Are you kidding?" Cloud asked, knowing that calling either Genesis or Sephiroth would be the same as happily jumping into an active mako pit in a reactor! "Hopefully, Angeal will listen before killing me."

Bob nodded. "Good call, kid."

And this was awesome and funny in a twisted way. :P "Bob grinned. "I'm gonna be honest. When I first met Genesis, I thought he was a total dick. I've seen various rounds of Cadet Fireball Dodge Ball. Hell, I was even a victim of his damn games! But Genesis is an amazing SOLDIER and a complete professional when he's in the field. I'm willing to bet that when you walk in there, both of them will be in 'professional SOLDIER' mode."

A wry smile curled around Cloud's lips. "And after the mission?"

"Oh, you're totally fucked." Bob chuckled. "Now suck it up and face it like a man."
Narual Satsuki chapter 40 . 5/28/2012
Oh... So it's gonna be intense (o)

I'm starting to dislike Cloud... more and more with the story unfolding. But you know what, I kinda enjoy this feeling! I was totally pissed off by his nonchalant attitude and worthless self pity in AC and ACC, and the Cloud here just fits my imagination of what he could really make if he somehow quit his silent and smoldering mode and 'opened up' to express his feelings. Cloud needs to grow up a bit! 8)

Again, I'm totally impressed by your perfect description. The fight between Tifa and Loz was great o_o !

I hope Tifa won't have too bad a time in Shinra's hand ﹏

Keep up with the great work! o_o
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 20 . 5/27/2012
This chapter made me smile. Sephiroth finally kissed Tifa! (fangirl scream of joy joy joy!) I also grinned at the scene where Aerith slammed the door to Sephiroth's face. Ha! That's a first for him, I bet.

One thing that bothered me was Cloud. What's going on in his head? He seems to be frowning at the idea of Sephiroth and Tifa being together, then he seems to relax at the notion of it.
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »