Reviews for The Path We Choose
IrishPrincess1987 chapter 55 . 7/19/2015
Amazing story. I'll be waiting for the sequel
DarkSeraphim1 chapter 55 . 7/19/2015
I always thought Luxiere's texts were creepy, so I think you've kept him IC. I enjoyed this one, and I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Sincerely,

DS1
IrishPrincess1987 chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
I just came across this and read 8 chapter in one night. This is absolutely amazing and you are extremely talented.
DJ Meltdown of Ground Xero chapter 55 . 6/28/2015
Awesome chapter
mshccs chapter 55 . 6/27/2015
Omg! Another enemy!...
Barleyguy chapter 44 . 5/10/2015
Fuck I was hoping sephiroth would be strong enough to resist jenovas call, christ and not to mention the fact that all of this is clouds fault, 2 of their heavy hitters, and cloud are all pro reunion now that is gonna make it tough in the future for sure, not to mention the three clones themselves. I've been wondering, what blades have angeal, and cloud been using, since zack is still the owner of the buster blade. Shit things are getting heavy, and by the way does anyone know Vincent is sephiroths father? And I personally like that you didn't make hojo sephiroths father, and while I'm curious about chapter 36 or 37 whichever one where tifa and sephiroth first get it on I do like how it was done, i think the infamous m rated purge was before my time reading fanfiction. I'm gonna seriously shut up now I've rambled enough fucking loving this bigtimes so. Keep updating eh.
SillehKitteh chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
*sniff sniff* do beautiful and believable. Everything makes sense here and it's so happy! !
Barleyguy chapter 28 . 5/8/2015
Fucking rights hojo that cock sucking bastard is dead! And in a fucking awesome way not fighting him as a creepy mutant, can't wait to read more and see what direction this goes fucking loving this so. Keep updating eh.
Barleyguy chapter 21 . 5/8/2015
Friggen been liking this bigtimes, honestly was surprised when cloud was rescued within a chapter or two, I worried that he would try and work his way into her heart... The same way Rufus tried to really but that failed spectacularly. Hope that arrogant prick smarten up before sephiroth either slices him in two, or sends him back to his dad only to get a bullet between the eyes. I fought to not squeal in delight when sephiroth kissed tifa frigg, also on a different note I think you've been good keeping your characters in character, and like you're writing style in general, have spotted a few typos but I read around them. Been loving this so. Keep updating eh.
Andakin117 chapter 54 . 5/7/2015
Again, another amazing chapter. I'm sad really, to see this wrapping up finally. Keep up the good work and I hope to see your work again soon.
Barleyguy chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
Finally started readin this earlier today and I have to say I'm liking this bigtimes, I was immensely curious how cloud would be removed from the picture, cause face it if the chocobo head is there tifa will dote on the blonde bastard. Also I'm liking your crisis core era depiction of sephiroth, while yes he does go crazy and struggles, he gets past his insanity with genesis', zack, and Tifa's help. And I do kinda like how everything does happen the way it was meant to, well to an extent, sephiroth does go loopy but snaps out of it, the town is razed to the ground and, Tifa's father is killed, zack goes out in the blaze of glory fighting off an army, tifa gets slashed and is almost killed... I'm rambling too much now suffice to say I'm freaking liking this and can't wait..literally to read more. Loving this bigtimes and as I always say at the end of a review. Keep updating eh.
mshccs chapter 54 . 5/4/2015
Omg! An update! Tnx! :D
DJ Meltdown of Ground Xero chapter 54 . 5/4/2015
Cool chapter
sakurablossomhime chapter 54 . 5/3/2015
Good chapter! Thanks for the update!
Hinata'sMuse chapter 54 . 5/3/2015
I am so glad to read your newest chapter! I cannot begin to tell you how many times I have read your story (seriously, I lost count after eleven). I always find something new each and every time I read it again. Though I am sad that you had to edit the more intimate parts (thanks FanFiction, I know you have to keep people happy, but to go this far because of parents not being parents? Really?) I love your story and will patiently wait for your next chapter!
563 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »