Reviews for The Path We Choose
Andakin117 chapter 54 . 5/7
Again, another amazing chapter. I'm sad really, to see this wrapping up finally. Keep up the good work and I hope to see your work again soon.
Barleyguy chapter 6 . 5/5
Finally started readin this earlier today and I have to say I'm liking this bigtimes, I was immensely curious how cloud would be removed from the picture, cause face it if the chocobo head is there tifa will dote on the blonde bastard. Also I'm liking your crisis core era depiction of sephiroth, while yes he does go crazy and struggles, he gets past his insanity with genesis', zack, and Tifa's help. And I do kinda like how everything does happen the way it was meant to, well to an extent, sephiroth does go loopy but snaps out of it, the town is razed to the ground and, Tifa's father is killed, zack goes out in the blaze of glory fighting off an army, tifa gets slashed and is almost killed... I'm rambling too much now suffice to say I'm freaking liking this and can't wait..literally to read more. Loving this bigtimes and as I always say at the end of a review. Keep updating eh.
mshccs chapter 54 . 5/4
Omg! An update! Tnx! :D
DJ Meltdown of Ground Xero chapter 54 . 5/4
Cool chapter
sakurablossomhime chapter 54 . 5/3
Good chapter! Thanks for the update!
Hinata'sMuse chapter 54 . 5/3
I am so glad to read your newest chapter! I cannot begin to tell you how many times I have read your story (seriously, I lost count after eleven). I always find something new each and every time I read it again. Though I am sad that you had to edit the more intimate parts (thanks FanFiction, I know you have to keep people happy, but to go this far because of parents not being parents? Really?) I love your story and will patiently wait for your next chapter!
Manwe1980 chapter 2 . 4/24
That was good ty. :)
Manwe1980 chapter 1 . 4/24
LOL i liked it. It was good TY :)
StellarLupine chapter 53 . 4/23
I've read this whole story through, from beginning all the way to end...and there's something I feel obligated to say.

Carrie88...While your story did contain some grammatical errors here and there, especially in Chapters that weren't Beta'd...those errors are almost unnoticeable, when considering the high quality of this story in general.

To me, this story genuinely feels like what could've been. These events in your story actually feel like they would've ALL happened the way they did, if Sephiroth wasn't driven completely insane by Jenova in Nibelheim.

Congratulations on your most well-done story. In my eyes your hard work, and that of your Betas, have both paid off in the end.

I DO have a couple of questions for you, if you don't mind. Though I shall only ask one of them here in my Review of your story.

I've noticed that this story doesn't yet have the "Complete" tag on it. Do you intend to continue this story a little bit longer, so as to bring closure to any unfinished character plot-lines? (Such as Vincent meeting Lucrecia in the Mako crystal cave, Rufus finally adjusting to his role as the new ShinRa leader, and whatever happened to Hollander?)

I'd understand perfectly if you're just busier these days (especially since this Review was submitted almost 5 months after your last update), or if you're going through writer's block again.

Cheers!,
StellarLupine
Joshua chapter 53 . 1/11
Nice, an update! I wonder if the story will conclude or form another plot?
Good work and I hope for the best in what ever else you do.
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 53 . 1/1
I love this story! I'm looking forward to the next update.
irish d' salmon luver chapter 53 . 12/25/2014
Whew, I'm finally got myself to the latest chapter and I've got to say, DAMN THIS FIC IS SO GOOD AND BECAUSE OF YOU NOW I CAN'T GET THE IMAGE OF GENESIS AND TIFA'S PLATONIC LOVE OUT OF MY HEAD!

There, I said it out loud. While SephirothXTifa will always be my OTP, but reading the interaction between Genesis and Tifa in this fic is the one that really squeeze my heart. I always squeal whenever I read the part of Genesis calling Tifa "Little One". This story has a great plot, and I'll be waiting for the next chapter, no matter how long it will be updated. As an author myself (and a VERY lazy one of that, like neglecting my stories for years) I know how hard it is to write down the plot from your head into words.

I love your storytelling style, it's so fluid and descriptive when you write down the action. As for the grammar, I think you do a decent job, just some slight errors like the usage of "than" with "then", and maybe you need to put more attention to punctuation marks. A loss of comma can make such a big difference in context :)

Well, I think that's all I need to say. I'm going to stop now or else I turn this review into drabble or even one-shot. I just want to say, keep the good work. I wish to read what those Deepground brats and Hollander have in their sleeves... Ciao :)
animeman12 chapter 53 . 12/15/2014
... And that's were we got the name for this story I'm assuming.
Good chapter, awesome about the update, wonder where things will go from here now that people are pairing up and it seems the peace now reigns. So many questions, all I can do is wait...
Hinata'sMuse chapter 53 . 12/14/2014
*FANFARE SOUNDING* I am glad to see you up and about again! *runs up and glomps* I hope that you were not too surprised by that hug and yes, I have been reading and rereading your tale of amazingness while waiting patiently for your updates. Now, I am sorry to be so brief, but a certain individual is calling my name. *Sends review before clicking drop down chapter list to select Chapter 1: Letting Go Of Friends*
sakurablossomhime chapter 53 . 12/14/2014
Oh thank you for this chapter. Please do continue when you can as I really did miss I this story
554 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »