Reviews for The Path We Choose
StellarLupine chapter 53 . 4/23/2015
I've read this whole story through, from beginning all the way to end...and there's something I feel obligated to say.

Carrie88...While your story did contain some grammatical errors here and there, especially in Chapters that weren't Beta'd...those errors are almost unnoticeable, when considering the high quality of this story in general.

To me, this story genuinely feels like what could've been. These events in your story actually feel like they would've ALL happened the way they did, if Sephiroth wasn't driven completely insane by Jenova in Nibelheim.

Congratulations on your most well-done story. In my eyes your hard work, and that of your Betas, have both paid off in the end.

I DO have a couple of questions for you, if you don't mind. Though I shall only ask one of them here in my Review of your story.

I've noticed that this story doesn't yet have the "Complete" tag on it. Do you intend to continue this story a little bit longer, so as to bring closure to any unfinished character plot-lines? (Such as Vincent meeting Lucrecia in the Mako crystal cave, Rufus finally adjusting to his role as the new ShinRa leader, and whatever happened to Hollander?)

I'd understand perfectly if you're just busier these days (especially since this Review was submitted almost 5 months after your last update), or if you're going through writer's block again.

Cheers!,
StellarLupine
Joshua chapter 53 . 1/11/2015
Nice, an update! I wonder if the story will conclude or form another plot?
Good work and I hope for the best in what ever else you do.
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 53 . 1/1/2015
I love this story! I'm looking forward to the next update.
irish d' salmon luver chapter 53 . 12/25/2014
Whew, I'm finally got myself to the latest chapter and I've got to say, DAMN THIS FIC IS SO GOOD AND BECAUSE OF YOU NOW I CAN'T GET THE IMAGE OF GENESIS AND TIFA'S PLATONIC LOVE OUT OF MY HEAD!

There, I said it out loud. While SephirothXTifa will always be my OTP, but reading the interaction between Genesis and Tifa in this fic is the one that really squeeze my heart. I always squeal whenever I read the part of Genesis calling Tifa "Little One". This story has a great plot, and I'll be waiting for the next chapter, no matter how long it will be updated. As an author myself (and a VERY lazy one of that, like neglecting my stories for years) I know how hard it is to write down the plot from your head into words.

I love your storytelling style, it's so fluid and descriptive when you write down the action. As for the grammar, I think you do a decent job, just some slight errors like the usage of "than" with "then", and maybe you need to put more attention to punctuation marks. A loss of comma can make such a big difference in context :)

Well, I think that's all I need to say. I'm going to stop now or else I turn this review into drabble or even one-shot. I just want to say, keep the good work. I wish to read what those Deepground brats and Hollander have in their sleeves... Ciao :)
animeman12 chapter 53 . 12/15/2014
... And that's were we got the name for this story I'm assuming.
Good chapter, awesome about the update, wonder where things will go from here now that people are pairing up and it seems the peace now reigns. So many questions, all I can do is wait...
Hinata'sMuse chapter 53 . 12/14/2014
*FANFARE SOUNDING* I am glad to see you up and about again! *runs up and glomps* I hope that you were not too surprised by that hug and yes, I have been reading and rereading your tale of amazingness while waiting patiently for your updates. Now, I am sorry to be so brief, but a certain individual is calling my name. *Sends review before clicking drop down chapter list to select Chapter 1: Letting Go Of Friends*
sakurablossomhime chapter 53 . 12/14/2014
Oh thank you for this chapter. Please do continue when you can as I really did miss I this story
mshccs chapter 53 . 12/13/2014
really nice to read that seph, the clones, angeal and genesis have happy endings. in the first ever ff vii game, we just saw how deranged sephiroth had become, but in crisis core, we saw the story and it really hurt to play the game knowing that in the end, seph, angeal. genesis and zack will die. after everything that they've been through, i really think that if they got support people, they could have resisted jenova more. they could have accepted themselves more if they stuck together and fought against shinra. ahhhh. so much wasted potential. i also don't want tifa to end up with cloud you know, he's never gotten over aerith even in advent children and its just unfair. i would have liked her to end up with either seph, vincent or rufus.
ZeldaForever777 chapter 53 . 12/13/2014
Yay! Thank you for updating! SephTi rules!
Andakin117 chapter 52 . 7/15/2014
So happy to see an update again. Please keep up the good work. Cause this is good stuff.
mshccs chapter 52 . 7/14/2014
Seph's gonna marry her! squeal
Princess Miele chapter 51 . 6/18/2014
OMG. To say I'm IN LOVE with your fanfiction is an understatement! All the character are real, very IC and the story itself is intriguing. I read it all in one day! *-* Can't wait for the new chapter to come out! I feel so sorry for the three clones, they really are lost.. Hopefully they all will help them becoming good persons, if the Planet and the Goddes wanted them to live there is a good reason.. ;)
ZeldaForever777 chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
This is a great story!
enigmalace chapter 51 . 4/12/2014
Hi there!

Pretty please update really soon and I'm hoping that you finish this story.. There's nothing to do at home and fanfics like these keep me going for the rest of the day. So, I am begging you lol haha. I'm looking forward to your updates! :)
Joshua chapter 51 . 3/30/2014
A nice closure from the giant battle. Great work!
561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »