Reviews for The Path We Choose
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
Good thing that Zack and Cloud are not stuck inside Hojo's lab...Another point for Valentine. I will be very sad if Zack dies in this story like he does in Crisis Core when he's defending Cloud. Now that Tifa's separated from Sephiroth and Genesis, I'll be sad (for a little while) until they meet again! ;D

Awesome chapter!

rach chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
Please please continue! Absolutely loving this one!
Auktober chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
I loved it! Sephiroth is falling hard for Tifa everyday. I love how you write Genesis and Sephiroth's friendship. I might have said that before but there it is again. I am on edge. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon, okay? Bye!

Auktober chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
An awesome chapter. The emotional conviction you draw out of the reader was very good. I felt for Genesis and I believed that he was afraid. I like that you have written Hollander with a heart. He seems desperate to save Genesis, and I hope that he can. Did you make Vincent, Sephiroth's dad? I hope so. This is getting really good.

honey-taste chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
owwwwwww nooooo I wanted mooooreee of this story ...oh well It was great I loved it so much and the more I read the more I love genesis you made him look amazing ...You know I really hope that you write a genesis/Tifa story too that would be cool.I can't wait for the next chapeter update luck
Traive chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
You have true talent :)

Keep up the good work, I love your story!
lucian87 chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
Best story ever! Can't wait for the next chapter!
honey-taste chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
OMG I nearly cried when I knew that Genesis is going to die I hope he doesn't...Please don't make my Genesis die PLEEEEAAASE.I loved it so update luck
Loveless an The Living Fantasy chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
NO! You can't allow Genesis to die! And in this is Vincent, Sephiroths father? But don't let Genesis die! But I like this fic so far, But don't let him die or anyone else! You can kill Shinra employees. No one likes them. But you can have Genesis go to that place he goes at the final battle and he talks to Minerva and she heals him. Just not a sad ending for him or anyone else that is important. Update soon.
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
Oh NOES! Genesis can't die...I would be very sad. :'(

Your theory on Jenova is interesting...

Awesome chapter! I love this story and how it's taking place! I'm looking forward to more SephTi interaction, no matter how slow it is! :D

Auktober chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
I love this! The way you write Genesis and Sephiroth is very good. Their interaction is very realistic. Sephiroth is still unsure about his feelings for Tifa. The interchange between the sons and their fathers was quite humorous. I enjoyed this and I can not wait for the next chapter.

Loveless an The Living Fantasy chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Good chapter! cant wait 4 the next 1
Silly Fish chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Wah! Good job! I like how they debate Sephiroth's feelings for Tifa, it made me laugh. Well I hope that you update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Lett chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
You updated! :D :D

I haven't reviewed, but I've been following this story of course. I love Sephiroth and Tifa together (shhh!). I like Sephiroth here. He's not batshit crazy. I agree, the age is an issue but come on, it's not like it's a 10 year difference. What does a girl have to do to be considered a woman? :D

Now it would be to my great shame if this, your second story, finishes before mine (which I started even before your first story). Gaahh. I better work on the next update.

Eagerly awaiting your next chapter! :D
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Yay an update! I am glad that your thumb is better!

I loved the conversation between Genesis and Sephiroth. It was sort of a conversation that could only be passed between close friends! I thought it was cute that Sephiroth was vehemently denying his feelings for Tifa and Genesis was making fun of him about it.

Great chapter!