Reviews for The Path We Choose
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
I'm really liking where this story is going. Love the idea! I've always wondered what it would have been like if Sephiroth didn't lose his mind and was fighting against Jenova and Shinra. Keep up the excellent writing and update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
*rubs the temple* Ughhh Genesis...he had to come and make it worse! Even though Sephiroth doesn't go psycho, it really gives me chills to read all that. Genesis is so egotistical sometimes! I guess he was always spoiled but degradation really did make him desperate or stupid enough to say those things!

Another awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

chalkie chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
I like your fic very much :) really interesting! Update soon.
honey-taste chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
I like it It was update soon
The Ninja And The Writer chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
I think that the mission to Nibelheim has a different version than most people like to give it. Hojo isn't plotting behind their backs as far as we know, and it seems like he is actually concerned for Sephiroth, or at least, for losing Sephiroth.

Mmm... *reactor theme* That's actually a really cool thing with the prophacy going on here! I'm looking foward to the next update... especially because of where you left us off!

Good luck with this!
The Ninja And The Writer chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Mmm, Tifa's having the same nightmares as Sephy, but from her POV? Nice.

This is an interesting chapter, and once again- I applaud your ability to update fast.

Keep up the good work, Carrie!
The Ninja And The Writer chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Damn, you update FAST girl. ._.

But anyway, yep, I really like this chapter, with the lazard talking with his brother in a teasing way, and Rufus going along with it.

Also, the insight on Genesis' last days with Shinra are very interesting, and... for lack of a better word, insightful. XD

All in all, nice job!
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
AWWWWWWW! Sephiroth and Tifa interaction! I loved how Tifa came late at night to confide in him of her nightmare! And Sephiroth didn't turn her away but also admits that he had the same nightmare too! And, and, and they smiled at each other! Yes! Thus the development of Sephiroth and Tifa romance! Woot!

I enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for the next one (as always)!

honey-taste chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
finally they are going to meet each other I really can't wait.

good job
Numinous-Alqua chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
It's gettin' juicy! :F
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Yes! Another chapter!

I really liked Sephiroth's description of the people inside of the meeting room. "Palmer was sweating buckets" and "Hojo looked…well, Hojo never looked content so it was difficult for Sephiroth to ascertain his particular emotions" got me laughing. I believe that you really got most, if not all of the characters'...well...characteristics. You captured their feelings very well. It feels like it's actually canon, instead of AU.

And oh ho ho! (rubbing the chin) Tifa also had that nightmare about Nibelheim too! I wonder if she'll be wary of Sephiroth's presence after that nightmare.

Can't wait for the next one!

Cheerio!

honey-taste chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
great I loooooooooooooooooveeeeeeee it

I can't wait until Tifa appear in your story cause I love her

write the next chapeter quickly .Goodluck
ayannaaki chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
YAY! 8'D

I look forward to more of this!
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
I am glad that you integrated a lot of Crisis Core storyline into this. Like using the actual quotes and stuff. I really liked the conversation between Genesis and Sephiroth. I could feel that they have a close relationship as best friends. I also liked that you included a premonition in Sephiroth's nightmare of what will happen in Nibelheim. I think you mentioned that Sephiroth is going to stay sane, so I wonder who's going to burn Nibelheim.

Great work! I can't wait for the next chapter!

530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »