Reviews for The Path We Choose
enigmalace chapter 51 . 4/12/2014
Hi there!

Pretty please update really soon and I'm hoping that you finish this story.. There's nothing to do at home and fanfics like these keep me going for the rest of the day. So, I am begging you lol haha. I'm looking forward to your updates! :)
Joshua chapter 51 . 3/30/2014
A nice closure from the giant battle. Great work!
mshccs chapter 51 . 3/19/2014
Thanks for updating. See you next chpater!
Traive chapter 51 . 3/19/2014
Perfect chapter! You really wove everything together very nicely. :)
A good setup chapter for the final one.
I have to say this again, but I liked Genesis from the game, but the way you write him make me really adore him. He is so perfectly written and It's thanks to you that I like him as I do now.

Wonderful job, Carrie, just wonderful!
Can't wait to see how it all ends, thanks for writing and keep up the amazing work.
Traive chapter 50 . 3/19/2014
I loved this chapter and all the action! You really know how to keep a reader tense and on alert. So well written and I love the dialog as usual.
Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 50 . 2/26/2014
Great update! :)
Geraze90 chapter 50 . 2/24/2014
took you long enough but no matter cuz you finally update it means you're not abandoned this story :3
i's quite epic but the battle between Genesis and Sepiroth seems a bit rushed. Sepiroth might be saved but the damage he caused is astronomical, I doubt people gonna let him get away unpunished.
keep goin' and finish this story pronto :3
Sailor2Moon chapter 50 . 2/22/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jenn chapter 50 . 2/22/2014
Ignore my rant.. This was fantastic! Although I still think you should be published!
Jenn chapter 50 . 2/22/2014
I normally don't review stories I just read them. That said, your writing is wonderful, you should ( if you're not already ) write professionally. My only problem is that's gone from a Tifa, Seph story to an epic everyone story. With yet again Aerith being the key to everything. If Tifa's Seph's chosen, shouldn't she be strong enough to take care of Cloud without having a girl moment ( kicking him in the balls) ?
Ashe Corinthos chapter 50 . 2/21/2014
Oh wow. I love this story so much. I've been waiting with bated breath for the next chapter. This is really great, and I really admire your writing skills.
mshccs chapter 50 . 2/21/2014
Thank you for updating! I am looking forward for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 49 . 2/19/2014
I don't know how you keep track of all these characters. very interesting story.
Aya981 chapter 45 . 1/26/2014
I loove this chapter a lot, I also love the reference you used towards Lord Acton's quote - "Absolute power corrupts absolutely." It is very true!
Joshua chapter 49 . 12/29/2013
Another chapter after so long! I hope for the best for you and the next chapter!
563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »