Reviews for A Beautiful Mistake
adryemoron chapter 28 . 9/14
Hermosa historia!
Me encanta la forma de escribir que tienes. Es muy fluida y te deja enganchada a mil.
Ojala estuviese completa. Es una de las mejores que he leído!
Saludos.
Sissi1789 chapter 28 . 8/6
I love the story
Estelle Uzumaki chapter 1 . 6/28
I just read your fic A Beautiful Mistake and wanted to know if you was telling the continuous one day because I must say I enjoyed reading the 28th chapter and I hope to read more.
patou235vie chapter 28 . 4/30/2015
Pourquoi ne pas finir ton est super , alors ne nous laisse pas dans le doute , car cela fait deux ans que tu as mis à jour alors essais de la finir.
Merci à toi.
Peaches4ArtLife chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Would like the story to continue please :-) Justin should give birth and it would also be nice if it went on through the child's 1st or 2nd birthday. Tell how things work out for Justin and Brian as a couple and as a family :-) just a request
Lolzp chapter 28 . 9/23/2014
Really hope you'll be continuing this at some point as it's great so far :) I also like the pace you've used as it seemed to develop naturally rather than Justin gets pregnant and suddenly they're practically married & acting all 'happy families' .
midian1993 chapter 28 . 8/26/2014
Loved the story. Hope there will be more x
summerfunfun chapter 26 . 8/5/2014
I was wondering if you realized that in the last chapter the doctor said that the baby had all HIS fingers and toes but in this chapter u said it was a girl... I still like the story but I kinda wish the baby was a boy
Classical E. Centric chapter 28 . 6/27/2014
OMG i love this story. Please please please finish this!
MADStar529 chapter 28 . 4/20/2014
Great chapter. Love how Brian is coming around. UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN PLEASE!
MADStar529 chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
Glad Brian went to Debbie and Vic for advice.
Stephiebob22 chapter 28 . 3/19/2014
I hope you have plans to continue this, because you're doing a fabulous job! I'd love to know how the rest of Justin's pregnancy goes and how the boys adjust to full-time fatherhood :)
Abbygirl22 chapter 28 . 2/21/2014
awww your story is awesome. I hope you write more soon
rubydeelite chapter 28 . 2/20/2014
Hi, just found your story, really enjoyed it. Hope you come back to it sometime.:)
WW chapter 28 . 2/5/2014
Are you planning to finish this story? Also, tracked this down at Midnight Whispers... must say I'm confused... you write under both LostCause and Ghost Writer?