Reviews for Dreams and Hopes and Other Nasty Stuff
Quidditchexpert chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
This story is amazing. It's so well written, and composed beautifully. My favourite flipped fanfiction by far. So glad I found this amazing, cute, but also dark little story :3 Promise me you'll update soon? I really want to know what happens next! I basically spent two days reading this non stop!
MrAwesome322 chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
I see where this is going. Great story, by the way! More soon please!
Guest123 chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
This is great! You captured the characters very well! Looking forward to more of this story! :)
The Imaginary Keeper chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
So This was my first time reading this story... && I absolutely loved it! I neeeeddddd you to update soooon tho! Cuz it's been a while, && I know I'm sounding needy but I AM! IT'S WAYYY TO GOOD TO WAIT!
Googly-Googly chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
Hi! Please update, I really like what's happening so far, and I'm quite curious as to how Juli and Bryce get together (if they ever do, hopefully...) I would just like to know what would happen next. Anyway, please update! Thanks! :D
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
nice
FamousLastLines chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Oh man I'm so happy you finally updated I think my heart did a somersault ung

Great chapter btw I was so hooked I'm so excited to read what happens next
Bryce the guy chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Brice, you idi... open your damm eyes! Go with her! Can't you see she's in danger! Bryce don't be blind! OMG! BTW if you decide to go, kick his a... for once, yes I mean Adams . . . make it clear for him to stay away from Juli, YOUR Juli!

Excelent Job, don't take too long to write!
Naureen97 chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
You finally updated! I'm glad. This chapter was really good. I hope you update soon next time.

-o-Naureen-o-
imdifferentnotwerid chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Yay, you updated! Good chapter, I really like it. I want to know what they're planning to do to Julie, and why. I think it had something to do with Jeremy's party. Anyway update soon )
Athiana Bock chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
GOD. Holy crap, I've been waiting for another chapter for months, it's a great story, I really like it, I hope another chapter soon!3 thank you for not dropping away this history:'3
Potassium1939.1 chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
Please update soon! you write the character's character so well! please keep it up!
ColeWorldBaby chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
Write more as soon as possible please! (: and when is juli going to like Bryce ;o?
TheLittleStupidThingsofLife chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
Are you ever going to update? You portray the characters so well, and so in-character. I couldn't stop reading. This is an exceptional piece of writing that could very well be the sequel. :)
Anonymous chapter 14 . 5/19/2013