Reviews for Dreams and Hopes and Other Nasty Stuff
love it
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
wonder what happens next. plz update!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
whoa tihs is short, simple, yet done well. niceee
Guest chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
Hi, this is definitely the best fanfic that's based on flipped EVER. The characters are so... right and I love the story. Is there a conclusion? Oh and any more of those amazingly beautiful beginnings, they literally had me mute for at least a week. I just walked around d gaping in awe, like a fish. Hmm..

Anyway, love it and it made me happy :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Plz update I really want to know what happens!
kirasilway chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
This is an amazing story! I really hope you continue it at some point, although I'm terrified for what might happen to Juli. Please don't let it be too awful? Please let Bryce swoop in and be awesome and save her at least. A happy ending? Come on! Love the story!
Quidditchexpert chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
This story is amazing. It's so well written, and composed beautifully. My favourite flipped fanfiction by far. So glad I found this amazing, cute, but also dark little story :3 Promise me you'll update soon? I really want to know what happens next! I basically spent two days reading this non stop!
MrAwesome322 chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
I see where this is going. Great story, by the way! More soon please!
Guest123 chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
This is great! You captured the characters very well! Looking forward to more of this story! :)
The Imaginary Keeper chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
So This was my first time reading this story... && I absolutely loved it! I neeeeddddd you to update soooon tho! Cuz it's been a while, && I know I'm sounding needy but I AM! IT'S WAYYY TO GOOD TO WAIT!
Googly-Googly chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
Hi! Please update, I really like what's happening so far, and I'm quite curious as to how Juli and Bryce get together (if they ever do, hopefully...) I would just like to know what would happen next. Anyway, please update! Thanks! :D
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
FamousLastLines chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Oh man I'm so happy you finally updated I think my heart did a somersault ung

Great chapter btw I was so hooked I'm so excited to read what happens next
Bryce the guy chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Brice, you idi... open your damm eyes! Go with her! Can't you see she's in danger! Bryce don't be blind! OMG! BTW if you decide to go, kick his a... for once, yes I mean Adams . . . make it clear for him to stay away from Juli, YOUR Juli!

Excelent Job, don't take too long to write!
Naureen97 chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
You finally updated! I'm glad. This chapter was really good. I hope you update soon next time.