Reviews for Dreams and Hopes and Other Nasty Stuff
hi im gosu chapter 1 . 1/22
such a shame great stories never get an update and just sit here...
roselegend chapter 18 . 1/19
Ok, first of all, this is the best Flipped fanfic i read and I read a bunch, I really seem to connect to the story it makes me feel empathy towards Bryce cause I have been in similar situations myself.
The story is very well written and it is clear that you have talent, those little poems at the beginning were amazing and a couple of times I found myself reading them over and over. So, I am encouraging you not to abandon this it has so much potential, it kinda grew onto me, I would be such a shame not finishing it...
chancetomyside chapter 18 . 11/24/2016
eager to find out what happens next. hope you update again soon! :)
Zipporah Malfoy chapter 18 . 9/15/2016
This is my first time reading Flipped Fanfiction and I love your story. Thought the book and movie ending kind of left me unfulfilled :/

So please update soon, I know you said you're going to be awhile but please don't leave us in suspense like that!

And enough of this angst :'( I'm so sad for Bryce, I hope Juli has a big revelation soon :)
He deserves an end to the whole unrequited love thing :D

Anyways I still like how you tried to make it as close to canon as possible.
Great work!
DiscoloredLady chapter 18 . 8/19/2016
Oh my thank the LORD for an update! And thank you. :)) I've been waiting on this story for quite a while. Great build up, still, and great characterisation, still, especially for Bryce. I feel for him, and I can't wait for more.
Oblivionnymph chapter 18 . 8/17/2016
i reread this story since its been so long and i remember it stopping at a point where it felt like a cliff hanger. finally i catch up again and you did the same damn thing!. which is a good thing as an author but as the reader uhhhghhhhh lol. i would also like to say that your writing really improved as i read along. you can see tue writing gap and it showed you have gotten a lot better at writing. which is saying something considering how good you already were. cant wait for next chapter!
nurassayas chapter 17 . 8/17/2016
more update! can't get enough with bryce and julie and this fanfic is amazing you are so talented and i hope you will considering to keep this one updated till finish even tho i don't want this to end ;(((((
Zee97 chapter 17 . 8/17/2016
cliffhanger?! more update please! Bryce and Julie is freaking cute, what happen next! im dying, i was recently watched the movie and im in love but they say it was based on a book and say there wasn't a sequel i was furious but then i stumbled into this one and it was so good thumbs up!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/16/2016
YEAYY AFTER A LONG TIME I HAD WAITED FOR THIS FANFICTION TO BE UPDATED. I CRIED IN JOY! dear author, please keep updating this fanfic, you are so talented love!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/15/2016
So happy you're continuing the story! I forget how sweet Bryce and Juli could be, can't wait for the next chapter.
nqlockhart chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
this is the best flipped fan fiction that ever made. and I've been a silent reader for almost a year and I finally came to visit this story and I'm glad you've updated this story just in time! Just so you know I'm a loyal silent reader for this ff! I hope you'll keep updating this one! and I love you for updating this! DON'T stop writing this, please! Excites to know what's next!
Noa chapter 15 . 7/7/2016
I know your probably not going to update this anymore, but you really should. It's the best story about flipped I've ever read. And I want to know how it ends. I love your writing style and story. You should really think about finishing it. It would make me and the other people that read this really happy.
Valerie chapter 15 . 4/17/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing this fanfic J REALLY NEEEEEEED YOU TO FINISH IT PLEASE si LOOOOOVE IT
Toodles
Guest chapter 15 . 5/22/2015
love it
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
wonder what happens next. plz update!