Reviews for Dreams and Hopes and Other Nasty Stuff
Noa chapter 15 . 7/7
I know your probably not going to update this anymore, but you really should. It's the best story about flipped I've ever read. And I want to know how it ends. I love your writing style and story. You should really think about finishing it. It would make me and the other people that read this really happy.
Valerie chapter 15 . 4/17
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing this fanfic J REALLY NEEEEEEED YOU TO FINISH IT PLEASE si LOOOOOVE IT
Toodles
Guest chapter 15 . 5/22/2015
love it
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
wonder what happens next. plz update!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
whoa tihs is short, simple, yet done well. niceee
Guest chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
Hi, this is definitely the best fanfic that's based on flipped EVER. The characters are so... right and I love the story. Is there a conclusion? Oh and any more of those amazingly beautiful beginnings, they literally had me mute for at least a week. I just walked around d gaping in awe, like a fish. Hmm..

Anyway, love it and it made me happy :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Plz update I really want to know what happens!
kirasilway chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
This is an amazing story! I really hope you continue it at some point, although I'm terrified for what might happen to Juli. Please don't let it be too awful? Please let Bryce swoop in and be awesome and save her at least. A happy ending? Come on! Love the story!
Quidditchexpert chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
This story is amazing. It's so well written, and composed beautifully. My favourite flipped fanfiction by far. So glad I found this amazing, cute, but also dark little story :3 Promise me you'll update soon? I really want to know what happens next! I basically spent two days reading this non stop!
MrAwesome322 chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
I see where this is going. Great story, by the way! More soon please!
Guest123 chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
This is great! You captured the characters very well! Looking forward to more of this story! :)
The Imaginary Keeper chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
So This was my first time reading this story... && I absolutely loved it! I neeeeddddd you to update soooon tho! Cuz it's been a while, && I know I'm sounding needy but I AM! IT'S WAYYY TO GOOD TO WAIT!
Googly-Googly chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
Hi! Please update, I really like what's happening so far, and I'm quite curious as to how Juli and Bryce get together (if they ever do, hopefully...) I would just like to know what would happen next. Anyway, please update! Thanks! :D
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
nice
FamousLastLines chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Oh man I'm so happy you finally updated I think my heart did a somersault ung

Great chapter btw I was so hooked I'm so excited to read what happens next