Reviews for Once More with Feeling
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Great fic! Off to read the next part :D
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
It has been years since I last saw an episode of QoS... and even then, I don't believe I ever saw the full run of the series.

But I adored this! It brought the characters back to life before my eyes. It's a nice twist how Tessa's eyes were the clue Helm needed to unmask the Queen. I also like how it wasn't just looking at her face that made the pieces fall together; it was gazing into her eyes at just the right moment that triggered the feeling of déjà vu.

My favorite part is how Helm reveals he knows. When he called out "Tessa" and the Queen turned, I was grinning from ear-to-ear. Great job!
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Great story!
Miki chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This was very well written & I enjoyed it immensely! I'm so glad that people are still writing quality QoS stories. I can't wait for your next one and/or the continuation of this one!
FanLass chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
thank you this was wonderful and please do not end it! I hope you write more Dr. Helm and Queen of swords stories! It was well written and fun to read thank you again!
noamg chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Loved it, there're too few good fics about this series. I'm looking forwards for more.
Helene chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Just how I imagined it would go down. Well done. I look forward to the your next tale.