Reviews for Behind The Curtain
Akat-chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
*tears* Deidara is so mean...
Amaya And Aiko no Akatsuki chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Despite the multiple grammar mistakes, I found myself in tears! Beautiful story.
lafayette-circus chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Okay. A lot of grammar errors caught my eye while I was ready this. Like everyone else, I thought this was AU until you mentioned Jiriaya's chakra strings, and Gaara jumping off of roofs, then jumping back to normal everyday weapons and such. ;A;
Maybe describe your lemons a bit more, or just draft them and go back for more description?
When you're typing, there should be a spellchecker if you don't catch it yourself, so maybe go back and proofread. There also seemed to be a few sentences where you cut them short like. This. It's fine, but just make sure they flow together.
There /was/ a bit of false information that I found, mainly Deidara's eye colour?
Truth is, there were a lot of qualities about the story that reminded me of things that actually happen in real life (since sadly a lot of musical careers end that way), so good job keeping it realistic in that sense!
You made Pein seem like a really sweet person, and even though I'm totally in love with Deidara, you did a good enough job as making him the antagonist you wanted him to be, even if I did pity him a little when he died, considering he finally came to his senses. ( I always fall down stairs when the bad guys come to their right minds right before they die. ;A; )
Adore the ending fuuu 33
"Once things got better, they got a thousand times worse."
DeiSakuFan.16 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Great Story! :) But it dismayed me to know that it wasn't a DeiSaku but a Pein X Sakura. I read the description and it says it's a 'Deidara and Sakura H.' but other than that it's fantastic! :) I'm going to add it to my favorites!
Hell0kitty Sniper chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
RanmaichiNaoko chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Awesome story! TT I cried during reading it! Well done!
tiggerbooandchibs chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
i was in tears most of the story! but i do say so myself its one of the best stories ive ever read... i want to go into Naruto world and go torture deidara
r.triss chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I think it is good story. Many gammar mistakes but nice. I don't like AU, but this...
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Interesting. Depressing but interesting. Was EVERYONE in love with Sakura..?

Quite a number of grammar mistakes, and I'm confused as to whether or not this was AU or something between that and not.
xEmotionalx chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I-I'm crying it w-was soo b-b-beautiful I really cried and only movies of story's that I'm really into make me cry I-it was pure a-art I love it *cries in rl* make m-more stories

ChibiFangirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This looks like something you can watch on dateline. it was sad, but good. I don't like how some things were in inaccurate. Example Deidara has blue eyes and not crimson. And Sasori isn't realated to Sakura. But in a way i still cried. Howevre I thought pein shouldof been the abuser and Deidara being the boyfriend/
squidGee chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Awww this was sooo sad TT Poor sakura chan and pein kun
Akumu-Sama chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I absolutly LOVED this story, I could really feel the emotions in it and I cried a lot. I loved Peins speach, it was heartfelt and beautiful, you did a wonderful job with it (you don't mind if I put some of it on my binder do you? It's definately one of my favorite quotes now 3). Places you need work on are the actiual lemons, a little more work with description may help you as well, also, there were a lot of grammer errors, I could still understand it and read it fairly easy, but grammer is an important element in wrighting, anyway, I hope to read more of your work very soon, keep writing, the more you wright the better you get.

Hana-Taisho chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
ok first off. X3; lots and lots of mistakes.

i was taking this as an AU. and they were normal people with no chakura. but when you threw Jiraya in there with the chakura strings. i was confused and upset. i thought they were all human and nothing speical about them even though he died it still brother's me.

it was a good story and you did a good moral at the end. life is life and it should be lived to the fullest each day. X3

i hope you get better at writing, and make even longer stories * loved the long reading* but i would stay to stay away from Lemons. they aren't ready for you yet.

thank you a bunch for the read and i hope to read more of your stories down the road.

good luck to any upcomming challanges.
MadumKylie chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Pein's speech was inspirational. Honestly, amazing. I hope you write more things like this... Nicely done kat :)