Reviews for Patient Revelations
SmileWave chapter 8 . 2/26
a piece of my soul left my body as I realized that you haven't updated since 2012..
hopeistheway chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
Okay, just wow. I haven't logged in a really long time to review, but this story deserves that and more. I'm really surprised you don't have more reviews... This story is so well put together and thought out.
When reading this, I found myself laughing aloud and really felt myself get pulled back into the Phandom. I hadn't realized how much if been missing out as of late. You really showed me.
I love your characterization of Danny and Vlad. Danny's obliviousness and paranoia is key in this story. The fact that he is so vulnerable but attempting to remain in control really makes this fic so intriguing because it's not overdone, but it focuses on the fact that he's human. Vlad trying (and as of now succeeding) to use that quality of Danny to his advantage is... Well, very Vlad of him. It can be difficult to describe how someone can hate and love and person at the same time. Anyways.
This story is just outstanding. The quality is incredible and your writing style is refreshing and very enjoyable. I can't wait to see where this goes. :)
SailorSea chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
Love this story so much! I know it's been a while but plz continue this!
P.A.W.07 chapter 8 . 12/25/2013
I am just loving this and I am totally cheering Vlad on! I've always wanted him to be something more than just the villain and now even Danny Phantom is having trouble deciding what exactly Plasmius is. I like it even more because Vlad is becoming a parental figure in Danny's life. Wonderful work.
MissUse chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
So I was looking at the last time this awesome story was updated and was SO upset that its been almost a year. But this story is really great and unique and interesting and I really want to read it all the way through so please please please update this soon! Please please please?
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Uh oh. Very good story so far. I can't wait for the next one. Update soon.
mihane100 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
I'm loving this fanfic so far! :D
I can't wait to read more! ;)
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
I cannot tell you how much I'd move you if you wrote the next chapter. This is wonderfully written, and I love the way you write Vlad especially. I keep rereading this because it's just so good and I love it.
gabbygirl1234 chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
so cute
pokemaster101 chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
It's funny cause I was gonna look for a story where Vlad found out Danny's secret identity yet kept his secret identity hidden. X)

I like how you write this! They are all very much in-character. -

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I like the changes
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
have some Jazz and skipped travel logs. I figured that would be welcomed.

it was. I like Jazz and dislike unnecessary filler. :3 nice story you've got here
maltese chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
5 months and still (hopefully not) counting for this to get updated...

I gagged at Vlad's words, because the double meaning in those words are all oh-so-true, but still, like any other teenager, Danny missed them.

Update this, please? This story is good and it's gonna be a shame if you discontinue this :)
Coe chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
This fic is amazing, I am enjoying it so much, the characters are so well done and the story is really interesting. Please don't let this fic die!
Artemis95 chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
Your going to update right? I mean you have to update this story is too good for you to let it died so please update please!:)