Reviews for Fractured
sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 2/4
I'll bet Gwen saw her duplicity when she looked into the miracle. If it revealed one's true nature she must have been appalled at the sight.
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
YES GWEN got the smack down...! I do not like Gwen ... But I do LOVE IANTO...
Inusagi chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Yikes! That was intense!
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
That's some serious Gwen-bashing there. But I enjoyed it nonetheless. Gwen's high and mighty act really pissed me off. I was always annoyed when Jack favoured her over Ianto. I just wish that it didn't take him to die for Jack to finally realise what he had been missing.

Glad Jack stood up to Gwen.

Thanks for the story.
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
So Gwen finally got to sleep with Jack? I haven't watched more than 3 MD's. When he picked up that bartender because he "really liked his coat." that was enough for me.
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
That was good! Past time he was shed of her.

Keep writing!
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I think he forgave her in canon because she's his last tie to his team. To Owen, to Tosh, to Ianto, to the Hub...it lives in her.

That being said, this did a nice interpretation of why he wouldn't have, potentially.
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Loved this! Really wish Jack would say something to Gwen instead of letting her get away with so much. When he forgave her for betraying him...I wanted to slap him!
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great story. Thanks for writing. I couldnt read it till this Thursday cos of spoilers but it was worth the wait x
rain angst chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Wish the show would do something like this. I think that it is hard to bash Gwen only because she does it so well to herself. The newest episode just made me dislike her even more. It would be nice if the show would have Jack admit to missing Ianto and saying something similar to this story on the show. House of the Dead is love and nice to see you in cooperated it in this fic. I really enjoyed this story and you did a nice job on capturing Jack and Gwen's personality's.
Anjirika chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
And you said that I captured the characters well, I've got to say that the feelings mutual. You put such a dark spin on what happened, you took it in a direction that is so believable and so heartbreaking as well. The only critique that I can give this is that the ending does make sense. Gwen would not go back to her life. She'd want to save the world with or without Jack's help. But other than that, good freaking job on this story.
Andthenyousmile chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is brilliant! I've always hated that Gwen is allowed to get away with murder. 'Yeah, I'll just steal some retcon so I can tell my amazing boyfriend I've been cheating on him, and make sure he won't remember.'

'Yeah, I'll kick up a fuss and sit with Jack in the morgue, even though it's partly my fault he's dead and Ianto has more right than I do to stay with him'

'Yeah, I'll BETRAY Jack, to save the husband I treat like crap!'

I've only seen the promo of this, but boy did I rant when I saw Gwen getting all uppity, questioning Jack and yelling.

My dad was like 'sweetheart, this isn't real.'

Pfft, yes dad. It is actually.

Anyhoo, this is mindblowingly amazing. I hope you write more fics soon, you have a great talent.

Talia x
meMyselfSelf chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
i would be so cool to have some part of that in the show even a one line thing, it gets me mad how everything is always forgiven to Gwen.
Mei Neko chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
There was a reason I don't log in on my account - I'm so damn lazy. Plus I usually check my favorite fics on my mobile.

Anyway, I know I should think this fic is Gwen-bashing, but I really don't feel it here. Huh, weird right?

This was an amazing piece here. It was powerful, moving, and it made me kinda of glad that I have not watched the latest Torchwood season. My not watching is due to the fact that there is no Tosh, Owen, and Ianto.

I'm guessing this is your venting and proving how you would really bash Gwen, but I'm not feeling it in this fic. I think the reason I thought there was bashing in the other one is because I was expecting Gwen to be better in your version.

Anyways, good fic and cannot wait for the next part on your other one! :)
Lynka Read chapter 1 . 8/20/2011