Reviews for No One Came Home
Adrianna Agray chapter 5 . 4/11
Loved the story, very deep, a bit dark, but all awesome: )
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
Yep... It is... I love KF you know... How dare you to kill him off
SilverPhantom88 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Well it kinda seems like Pobin died you know, underground or something (Which would be terrible for him because he loves high places) because it's hard to breathe, totally silent...?

I mean he could have died in space or not died at all for all we know. Still... Q.Q
I think the saddest for me was Conner. (Since there was a similiar death for Wally but it still made it sad nonetheless)

At least I'll take comfort in knowing they are alive in another dimension except at a price of another...
so chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I don't get it
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Ohmygods stop making me cry
Hidden-Shadow-of-Me chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
So how does it feel knowing you semi-predicted Wally's ending? Dying a hero- saving all the ordinary folks at the cost of his own. Went out voluntarily, knowing he was the only one who could do it, even when others tried to save him. 'He died a hero'

How does it feel?
lala32903 chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLSSS
KZ-jello chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
WHYY? WHY SO SAD D: D:
randomkitty101 chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Omg. So sad. :( great, but sad.
Ally Marton chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Dear lord, Seito, PLEASE write the last chapter! These are kick butt awesome, and I want to see what idea you've come up with where... well... no one comes home.
Kinda surprised Kaldur's not going to die, but I'm okay with that too. :)
But y favorite dead, I would have to say, was Superboy's. Wally's made sense and I loved it. Robin's horrified me because its true, he could just disappear and they'd never see him again. M'gann's end was touching, and I think if she had to go in a bad way, she would want it that way. Artemis's was... painful. Horribly painful, and it was a close second.
But Conner's.
I never- for whatever reason, I NEVER thought of the fact that him being a clone would be his end. I always though 'nah, he's got the invulnerability gig, they'll have to kryptonite him before he can be taken down'. But instead he was actually still just an imperfect clone... and all those memories, the bonds he made and the brief person he became, they didn't even matter. Because he was just a clone, and if he didn't last, it didn't matter because he was 'replaceable'... and then the kids' protectiveness of him when Supes showed up...
Jeeze you know how to bring on the angst.
Anyway, great story, please consider completing it!

Ally
babyblue3752 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
each chapter was a knife to the heart, the last straw came to KF. i teared up, it was soooo saddddd!
tj chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
you cruel cruel person! its just so sad!
Flaremage chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Oh god! All of those chapters was sad but Wally's almost made me cry!
Slytherin Studios chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
I like your story, is there more coming?
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Not to nag or anything, but r u gonna update or should I take this off Alert? Cause I thought this was six chappie, with last being where everyone dies. Just wondering.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »