Reviews for Disturbances
The Voice of Harmony chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
That was cute! ROFL!
dervishandbanges chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
That's nice. xdxd

No honestly, God, it's lovely! Maybe I think so because I'm in the same situation right now - you know, being the third wheel, feeling SO weird when you're going with them to the cinema and they start snogging next to you... even more weird when she's holding your popcorn and you have to go "Excuse me, could I please talk to you for a minute? Cause you're kinda blocking my way to the popcorn. Okay, got it! You can keep on stuffing your toungues into each other's throats".

Also Ron/Luna is a SUPER cute pairing, one of my favourites actually. I love how you portray Ron all tired with the whole situation, this is exactly how I feel, and the ending of the story is real sweet. I love this super much and - okay, I'm gonna check your other stories out. xd big big congrats for this again. Lots of love, dab ***
The Number 1 Chica chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Ahh, Jazzy.

You never fail to make me smile, my friend.

AND, I'm TOTALLY with Ron/Luna in this.

I had a friend once, and I thought she only was friends with me to talk about snogging her boyfriend when we were ELEVEN.

Ew.

But, as usual, the Runa/RedMoon-ness of it all makes me smile, the dialogue makes me laugh, and the story intrigues me.

Good work, my friend. :D
nomadic-moon chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
"your eye is twitching."

"it is?"

Hahahahhahahahahahahahhaha sooooo funny!

Loved it! And by the way, are you continuing 'Notice Me?' I Iove that story! I'm practically dying for an update!