Reviews for Baseballpoint
CrystalXShine chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
...I cannot unread. O_e;

But, as it pains me to say it, you did an excellent job. A very...subtle *cough* job...
Just a stranger chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I had to read it a couple of times and when I did get it, I was like, "Oooohhhh." And cue the perverted giggling. This is genius. Pure genius. XD
hecates chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
First of all, I must say that this was exceedingly clever and made me smile. Congrats. Now on to the important part!

This story has been nominated for a Phoenix Award in the Best Humor category. The Phoenix Awards is an awards site geared toward the best in the Percy Jackson fandom on FanFiction . Net. Luckily for you, your story has been included in the twelve nominations available for this category. The voting period starts on February 10, 2013. We at Phoenix would be honored if you could let the world know that you've been nominated. :)

The person who nominated this fic gave the following reason for nominating:

"Even if this is on the Romance/Friendship categories, it's so funny when you realize what happened. You've got to admire someone who writes smut, haves it in K and it's okay because it's not explicit."

Feel free to check Phoenix out at fanmortals . weebly . com. Make someone's day. And congratulations.
- Theia
SayCheshire chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is hilarious. Seriously. I can't find words to express how awesome it is.

Percabeth AND Ripkees? Yay.

You managed to have smut in a K. I admire that kind of craftiness.
Emz chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
OMG I just read a smut scene in between a hat and a pen.
You genius, you.
Cassie's Neighbor chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I don't read a lot of smut fics, but this is the best one yet.
sansadarling chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I'm slightly emberassed to say that I'm turned on right now.. haha great fic, anyway do you know their ship name? Captide?

sorry i just can't stop laughing because when I was reading this I was listening to "Come on get Higher" by Matt Nathanson (great song btw) but well.. "so come on, get higher, loosen my lips, faith and desire in the swing of your hips, just to throw me down hard and drown me in love".. hehe... yeah, I've got an awesome taste of humor.. you don't have to tell me.. Okay, i've gotten a little off track so yeah, good fic! :P
HecateA chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
... Oh my God, you made this concept a reality and it was good... Wow! Good job!
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
hahaha! What? That's really funny, in a bizarre way.
emfghtykj chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
asdfghjkl;xecdqrftvygbuhnidcd THEREARENOWORDSFORTHIS i am... anything can blow your mind but you BLASTED my mind - mindBLASTED! i am freaking out, highlight of my life, nothing can top this
perfectlyODD chapter 1 . 3/1/2012

You... Just...Wrote... A... Smut... Scene... Between... A... Hat... And... A... Pen...

Faye C. Marie chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Wow. That just blew my mind O.o

The best smut scene ever. Totally.

patsgirl13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Sick, wrong, and hilarious!
Daughter of Poseidon014 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This made my day! My OTP is now hattid! I have a couple questions though. When was annabeth's hat and riptide characters? Seriously! Also I think the rating should be upped because basicly Percy and Annabeth just... You now... Also how is it possible for a romantic seen between a hat and a pen possible? Also how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? The world may never know the answer to these questions. *shakes head* well...unique and hilarious story! It really made my day! You gave made PJO fanfiction history with this being the first annabeth's hat/riptide pairing story!

C-Nuggets N.L chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This is like, the shortest fanfic that's actually awesome. o.O

Completely awesome :3

Kind of funny how Annabeth's Hat and Riptide are actually "characters" on the search engine. :P
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »