Reviews for Our Body
Great crossover!
LokiTheSkywalker chapter 1 . 6/9/2020
This is pretty awesome.
kittykruger chapter 1 . 11/30/2019
I really loved reading this! You blended the two worlds together very well, and I love how well your writing style caught the feel for these characters. Awesome job! Do you have any plans to write some more Danny Phantom and/ or NCIS fics?
Redfoxshadow chapter 1 . 10/30/2019
It's not everyday you read a crossover as good as this one! Great work!
Renee3magic chapter 1 . 10/24/2019
I love this! This is the best NCIS crossover with a show that has powers. The closest I’ve ever seen to this was a Harry Potter crossover involving coffee and that one never even finished!
Darkpool chapter 1 . 10/6/2019
I love this!
dingo027 chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
"Since when does it snow in May?" Oooooh... If you ever come to Poland, You would be very surprised :D
tinlizzie1020 chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
"Since when does it snow in may?"
Since 2018, Kate.
Upstate New York.
Got to love it.
GenesisFreak101 chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
I love this. Tucker rarely has his moments to shine, and his genius definitely shined.
Deativatethisaccountpls chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
Aah this was amazing! At first I was a little sceptical, cuz how do you mix something as unrealistic as DP with NCIS? But you played it out wonderfully!
DragoonSensei chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
This was an awesome story.
I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Hahahahaha! Man, I just love this fic... When I'm in my DPxNCIS crossover phase, I always come back to this one as one of my reads. :] I'm really thankful you wrote this awesome story. And it'd be even more wonderful if you wrote another crossover like this! As like a companion to this fic~! I'd squeal like a fan girl if you did, hahaha. Danny and them could be up in Washington again for summer or something, and end up getting roped into a case again. :P Anywayssssss! Just reviewing again to profess my love for your fic! *-)~3
ElizabethBathog chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Awesome story! Thank you for writing it! Is there a sequel to this? I hope there is on! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
This was quite good! It's been several years since I last watched NCIS, but I'm pretty sure you got them all in character, at least as far as I can remember. Ahh, the head slap... That's one of my favorite things that Gibbs does! I wish Gibbs had also head-slapped Tony in this because he's the one I love seeing Gibbs head-slap the most. I don't get who Gibbs wanted Abbey to send the analysis results to at the end. I think Sam and Jazz are going to annoy the hell out of Danny after he and Tucker get back, since they'll probably try to either stick with him constantly, or constantly check on where he is, thanks to this little adventure.
ARainDragon chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
This story was so entertaining to read. The writing was superb and smooth, and I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for writing this story, I'm so glad it exists.