Reviews for Our Body
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I watch all of current NCIS and can say you are good. Got the character trait fine, and love the ending of Gibbs interrupting their brainstorm with Abby sending the DNA result like that. Make a sequal of another crime with more ghost or just them visiting the town; also interacting with ghost, the townspeople, Danny's ghost and school life, and/or finding out his idenity/powers. From all the review here, hope to see another one soon! Good Luck!
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Aww I had hoped you could have put in a one shot of them getting it but I like how you wrote it
Keep on the writes
Nemo chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
A very enjoyable read. An original idea that was well-written. Good job.
lipidcreeper chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
LOVED IT!
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
this is screaming for a sequel :c I don't even know ncis but this doesn't make it less enjoyable
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
That was Great!
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
"For the love of fudge"

Someone's been hanging around Plasmius a little too long
Doublesims chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This is one of the few good NCIS/Danny Phantom stories.
-Doublesims
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I found this in someone's favorites list. I really enjoyed it. I am not familiar with NCIS but you did a very good job of making it accessible to the non-initiate giving me a feel for the characters and an appreciation for the way they interact.

The same holds true for Danny and Tucker. It was interesting to see how they handled the case without Sam. Tucker is often under appreciated. His skills are utterly amazing but he is usually played for laughs.

It also answers some questions about the rest the world and it's non-reaction to the ghosts of Amity Park. I still have doubts about the effectiveness of the information screen you have but considering you are dealing with a crossover of a cartoon-like world and the serious reality based detective world it was a good compromise.

Thank you again for your story.
allietheepic7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
that was fun.
Korora12 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I think my favorite part was how all the characters managed to stay perfectly in-character the entire time, despite everyone being a bit out of their norm. Also, it was nice to see Kate again.
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Phew, an entire fic in one chapter! It was kind of a nice change of pace to see Tucker be a big part of the story instead of Sam. :3
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Very nice.
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Very long, but very worth it, and very interesting!
;-)
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I love Abby and her ghost liking. The ghosts of dead marines never occurred to me. VERY original idea, the marine thing, i mean. You story's cool.