Reviews for Our Body
GenesisFreak101 chapter 1 . 10/22
I love this. Tucker rarely has his moments to shine, and his genius definitely shined.
I'mInk chapter 1 . 3/9
Aah this was amazing! At first I was a little sceptical, cuz how do you mix something as unrealistic as DP with NCIS? But you played it out wonderfully!
DragoonSensei chapter 1 . 2/18
This was an awesome story.
I loved it!
Hahahahaha! Man, I just love this fic... When I'm in my DPxNCIS crossover phase, I always come back to this one as one of my reads. :] I'm really thankful you wrote this awesome story. And it'd be even more wonderful if you wrote another crossover like this! As like a companion to this fic~! I'd squeal like a fan girl if you did, hahaha. Danny and them could be up in Washington again for summer or something, and end up getting roped into a case again. :P Anywayssssss! Just reviewing again to profess my love for your fic! *-)~3
ElizabethBathog chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Awesome story! Thank you for writing it! Is there a sequel to this? I hope there is on! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
This was quite good! It's been several years since I last watched NCIS, but I'm pretty sure you got them all in character, at least as far as I can remember. Ahh, the head slap... That's one of my favorite things that Gibbs does! I wish Gibbs had also head-slapped Tony in this because he's the one I love seeing Gibbs head-slap the most. I don't get who Gibbs wanted Abbey to send the analysis results to at the end. I think Sam and Jazz are going to annoy the hell out of Danny after he and Tucker get back, since they'll probably try to either stick with him constantly, or constantly check on where he is, thanks to this little adventure.
ARainDragon chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
This story was so entertaining to read. The writing was superb and smooth, and I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for writing this story, I'm so glad it exists.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
This was awesome. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
This was a wonderful read! Thank you for taking the time to write and share this story with us readers! It's definitely one of my favorites. :]
LordOfAllBricks chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
I liked it! The title drew me in. Somehow I thought Danny and his ghost half were seperated and were struggling with Danny's cold... XD The out of control ice core business was my fav part.
Luna Lillyth chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Awsome!
Lord Vortrex chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
This was entertaining to read, and very well written, keep up the good work. _
JinoraGraceIlene chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Well done! You actually managed to combine two seemingly incompatible worlds in a believable way, all while staying in character for everyone. It's not very often you come across a crack fic so masterfully done, and I enjoyed your story immensely!
Serulium chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Oh my god! That was amazing! Best crossover with any crime show I have seen so far. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.
LDK chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Wow! Great storyline, but what really makes this fic shine is your characterisations! I love the way you have written everyone and their interactions, they seem so genuine. Thank you so much for writing this, I really enjoyed reading it!