Reviews for Our Body
ARainDragon chapter 1 . 9/25
This story was so entertaining to read. The writing was superb and smooth, and I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for writing this story, I'm so glad it exists.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 9/9
This was awesome. Thank you for sharing.
This was a wonderful read! Thank you for taking the time to write and share this story with us readers! It's definitely one of my favorites. :]
LordOfAllBricks chapter 1 . 1/8
I liked it! The title drew me in. Somehow I thought Danny and his ghost half were seperated and were struggling with Danny's cold... XD The out of control ice core business was my fav part.
Luna Lillyth chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Awsome!
Lord Vortrex chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
This was entertaining to read, and very well written, keep up the good work. _
JinoraGraceIlene chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Well done! You actually managed to combine two seemingly incompatible worlds in a believable way, all while staying in character for everyone. It's not very often you come across a crack fic so masterfully done, and I enjoyed your story immensely!
Serulium chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Oh my god! That was amazing! Best crossover with any crime show I have seen so far. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.
LDK chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Wow! Great storyline, but what really makes this fic shine is your characterisations! I love the way you have written everyone and their interactions, they seem so genuine. Thank you so much for writing this, I really enjoyed reading it!
a random person chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
This was really good read. Really cool idea!
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
loved it. kinda hoping you make a sequel. awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I watch all of current NCIS and can say you are good. Got the character trait fine, and love the ending of Gibbs interrupting their brainstorm with Abby sending the DNA result like that. Make a sequal of another crime with more ghost or just them visiting the town; also interacting with ghost, the townspeople, Danny's ghost and school life, and/or finding out his idenity/powers. From all the review here, hope to see another one soon! Good Luck!
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Aww I had hoped you could have put in a one shot of them getting it but I like how you wrote it
Keep on the writes
Nemo chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
A very enjoyable read. An original idea that was well-written. Good job.
lipidcreeper chapter 1 . 6/18/2014