Reviews for Our Body
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
That was Great!
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
"For the love of fudge"

Someone's been hanging around Plasmius a little too long
Doublesims chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This is one of the few good NCIS/Danny Phantom stories.
-Doublesims
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I found this in someone's favorites list. I really enjoyed it. I am not familiar with NCIS but you did a very good job of making it accessible to the non-initiate giving me a feel for the characters and an appreciation for the way they interact.

The same holds true for Danny and Tucker. It was interesting to see how they handled the case without Sam. Tucker is often under appreciated. His skills are utterly amazing but he is usually played for laughs.

It also answers some questions about the rest the world and it's non-reaction to the ghosts of Amity Park. I still have doubts about the effectiveness of the information screen you have but considering you are dealing with a crossover of a cartoon-like world and the serious reality based detective world it was a good compromise.

Thank you again for your story.
charlietheepic7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
that was fun.
Korora12 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I think my favorite part was how all the characters managed to stay perfectly in-character the entire time, despite everyone being a bit out of their norm. Also, it was nice to see Kate again.
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Phew, an entire fic in one chapter! It was kind of a nice change of pace to see Tucker be a big part of the story instead of Sam. :3
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Very nice.
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Very long, but very worth it, and very interesting!
;-)
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I love Abby and her ghost liking. The ghosts of dead marines never occurred to me. VERY original idea, the marine thing, i mean. You story's cool.
Prompt Princess chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Ha, finally finished reading this! Very nice story. Well done!
Von chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
That was a lot of fun? I love the mix of supernatural and CSI. :D thanks for writing and posting it!
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love this story. You did a great job blending the two cannon together and making it all believable. Great writing quality and lots of suspense, I read it straight through. I kinda hope you'll do a sequel of some sort.

Thanks for the story!
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I've never even heard of NCIS, and still thought this was great XP
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
VGF:That was an awesome story. :D Great work. :) I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,