Reviews for Our Body
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Nice, love it. Though i think you could have worked more on the emotional parts, it felt like you were just going on and on about Danny's fear and confusion or Gibbs trying to find the missing piece-kind of feelings.
Lord Jashin Follower chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Sequel!
Mary Queen of Sues chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
The chemical formula for water is dihydrogen monoxide, not hydrogen dioxide. I'm fairly sure what you meant was water. H2 O. Yeah. Cool plot though.
RekkaKouyuu chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
What a wonderful find! Great story from start to finish. I couldn't put it down!
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Loved it! Um...are they sending it to the Fenton residence? If so, I demand a sequel. Maybe you wrote one...I shall check.
A Fan chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Awesome.
Everyone stayed in character.
That's bloody rare.
I could actually see this being an episode... if someone got on crack and had a time machine that is...
The story was good, plausible, with just the bit of plot-hole-ness one needs to accept in the majority of cross-over fics.
Excellent read.
Kay Hau chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Excellent job! Everyone is in character, the plot was well done and complete, the two worlds were tied together in a neat, clean manner, and the story itself is very well written - I don't believe I spotted a single error! Thank you for a great read, and maybe we'll get some more like this from you in the future?

Totally deserves more reviews - if this had been split into multiple chapters, I'm sure it'd be easily over the 300 mark!
EpikalStorms chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
XD Aw, awesome. Love this. Keep coming back to read it.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
hmm...
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awesome.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Nicely done. I'm a huge fan of NCIS/DP crossovers and yours is wonderfully written.

Cheers,
Jimelda
Spartan-100 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Its sort of odd that in the few DP & NCIS fic there are that Abby never really get to meet Danny when she knows, thought it was the same for a TF & NCIS fic too thought she just wasent allowed to be there in that one.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Gosh, that was fun to read. Please, continue to write NCIS or DP!
Enuescaris chapter 1 . 8/21/2012