Reviews for Affection Deception
ILSA1609 chapter 2 . 9/18/2017
And here is yet another great chapter. I do have to wonder why you stopped? I couldn't ever dream of writing anything like this. You're fanfic gives me inspiration to at least try, but I know for a fact it would be crap, and a thousand percent worse.

Please do continue some time in the future. I've been all over this site. Very picky about what I read. Always find great ones that aren't cliche or a different take of someone elses Original Idea. Seeing as this was posted long ago, yes, this is indeed an original idea. Please continue in the future. Doesn't have to be now, but please soon. It's been on hiatus too long imo. Hope I'm not offending you with that last comment.
ILSA1609 chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Oh come now! Why'd you stop writing?! This is perfectly well written and seems legit. Please do try to continue some time in the future.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 3 . 1/16/2017
please write more soon I'm looking forward to how voldy remedies Harry's misconception and what happens when snape finds out. thank you for writing this. please do write more soon.
moodysavage chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
This was cute and had a lot of potential. Too bad it's incomplete :(

I rarely read works in progress but I wanted some love potion stories.
yaoichallenge21 chapter 3 . 1/21/2016
This is a great story. I cant wait to read more. :) Please update soon. I love Mars! That was great. XD Good work, Kudos!
dancesontrains chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
I hope you're doing well! This start to the story was very promising.
rowenasheir chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Fine ... just start a story that looks good and then dont update for3 years. Mark the damn thing abandoned
xalitude chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
ohh, I so hope that one day you'll continue this story, it's just brilliant and so well-written and funny. luv it))))
please please please, don't abondon it, there's already more than enough good stories discontinued after just a few chapters.
please?...
SBEL chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
OMG ,I love this! Especially our summaries, lol :)

I can't wait for the next one!
Azera-v chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I love this story idea, please continue it!
animelvr16 chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I am really curious to see what happens next so please post another chapter soon.
n.harkin.9 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
please write more I would love to read more!
panneler-san chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Sooo...
*Cough*
Gonna finish this, Prongs?
I 3 U, BTW.
Skype meh.
dracowillbeloved chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
This is such a cute story, you should continue it!
Azera-v chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Do you plan on continuing? Please do!