Reviews for Blurry
FaxFanatic chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Oooh, love this so far! Please please please update ASAP, I swear i'll get you a whole box of double chocoate cookies if you do :3 And also, pleeeease don't kill max off! That would like, really suck.

Keep on writing!
avian-american-supporter chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
This chapter was exciting. I just want you to know that it would make me kinda very very extremely sad if Max died. Just putting that out there, you know, as... advice.

P.S. I love you for mentioning me twice! I should probably work on that story right now, but I'm too "busy" reading on fanfiction!
CrimsonBackedTanger chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
upd8 soon
Charchampagne chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Hurry up and update!
avian-american-supporter chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I PUSHED THE BUTTON! How many points do I get? Sorry, I don't have any cookies - will Mac&cheese do okay? Did you know that the word 'OK' comes from during military bases? Yeah, at the end of the day, the general would go: report sir! and sometimes, whoever 'sir' is would say: Zero Killed! :D but how does that have to do with OK? O (as in 0) and K (as in Killed.) So technically, OK means that no one died.

This chapter wasn't bad. I have a few complaints, though. You need to make these longer, or at least update more often. I jump on the computer every day to find out what's new on fanfiction. And I ALWAYS have to just skip over you! It's annoying! Also, I don't care if you're a newbie. I'm actually in the same spot as you, bub. My story (, The Document by avian-american-supporter,) has 0 reviews. SO SAD. It's been up there since April.

You're writing style is pretty good. Keep it up! I want to see where you go with this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
okay, I know this is short, but I only have one thing to say... please continue!
avian-american-supporter chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I hope you update often.