Reviews for It Can't be Helped
gilly boy chapter 15 . 12/17/2015
This is really good, you should continue this. Although I would like it if Danielle showed up or even Tucker and Sam. You never actually mentioned what happened to them, I know you said that his family died but not them. But then, if Danny lost his family and is sticking to Vlad, wouldn't that bring out Dan, Danny's future evil self?
percab8531 chapter 15 . 7/29/2015
Hey please update this!
BrownHair2918 chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
love tis story
Guest chapter 15 . 5/2/2015
how cruel
bibliophilea chapter 15 . 3/1/2015
This is a pretty fantastic story! I love what you have so far! And I hope you come back to this eventually! (::
bibliophilea chapter 10 . 3/1/2015
That's a fair enough explanation for how Scarecrow knew Danny the blue-eyed, black-haired boy was in Arkham... but how does that explain how he knew Danny the green-eyed, white-haired ghost boy was in Arkham? Not even Strange knew of Danny's identity, at least that he let on to Batman...

Anyways, love the story so far! On to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
Love the story update soon?
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Love this. Plain and simply (only read the entire thing a few dozen times, don't remember if I reviewed or not). XD

-KW13
Amy chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
I did google it. Didn't come up with anything.
Sora Tayuya chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
Circe? Interesting
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
I like the layout of this chapter, and that Vlad has finally revealed a bit of Danny's past.
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
I like the reactions to the Fright Knight. Rather good
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
Fright Knight eh? This will get dangerous, if a ghost like that is out and about who holds such a grudge on Danny.
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
An excellent chapter all around. I like the mirror of the two discussions between experience and protégé.
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
Ah yes, the Scarecrow revealing his stint in Arkham will probably affect someone in the team, though Robin seems pacified.