Reviews for Don't Forget
I reviewed...:) that's all I got
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Cool . alternate universe.
TheThoughtless chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
It was pretty good I liked Mila kunis in the movie better but I did feel bad for Kristen bell at the end and good job with the little one shot I liked it :)
litanolastar chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Cute ending!
ResidentEvilChris chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I love PeterxSarah, all the scenes in the movie of them together before they broke up were so cute. Im glad you decided to write this, it's pretty good but Sarah is a little ooc with the calling herself a horny minx.
sjlemmon chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Fair idea but i just hated the character too much from the movie. Also just didnt seem realistic to me after their last attempt at getting back together. Decently written, bit short and too centered on pre established characters to say anything else imho.
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
A cute, happy ending. While I wouldn't/didn't see it ending like this, its still a good happily ever after. Well written. Nice.
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
So I haven't seen this movie but I kinda know what it's about, so I guess I'm qualified to review this. I liked it, because maybe I'm a sucker for giving the remorseful ex a second chance - everybody should get one, right? Plus, who doesn't love a puppet show with vampires?

All in all, a nice little story about two people working past their issues and trying to be together again, and hopefully making it work the second time around.