Reviews for Truth?
aunt sal chapter 4 . 3/12
ha ha thankgoodness for Chaz. Dempsey was being deliberately dense in that chapter.
Hopefully he will listen as well as talk.
aunt sal chapter 3 . 3/12
Love that Chaz knows exactly what's going on. He needs to have a little chat to Dempsey.
Awe so cute the kiss on the cheek. Take as long as you need I'll be here. Brilliant
aunt sal chapter 2 . 3/12
This is really hard, pausing to review when I know the next chapter is sitting there waiting to be devoured. Harry don't push him away You need him and he needs you.
aunt sal chapter 1 . 3/12
Ok I've come for a re-read. Great opener.
favourite lines ' Chaz knew it was only a matter of time before she broke. He just hoped Dempsey was there when she did'. Gotta love Chaz
i am a castle fan chapter 11 . 2/14/2012
loved the story. Brought back memories of when I used to watch the series
Haveunotthought chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
Regret being sat here on a Monday morning in the rain? Freezing cold in a car that you still haven't taken to the garage to get the heating fixed? What's to regret?"

Classic.

Thx for the story
ladymidnight chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Very sweet story - and yes, of course we want an epilogue.
Quattro Queen chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
sorry! just realised you had updated. very sweet and enjoyable story- i think you could get a few more chapters out of this. :-) QQ
abeed chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
"I can't loose you." She mumbled as his breath danced over her lips.

"Then don't." He kissed her so softly she thought she had imagined it.

I love this! Can't wait to see how this ends! Great story!
xLaramiex chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Freddie is all-knowing :) I look forward to the next chapter!
xLaramiex chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
He could just ring up. He'd save petrol that way! :P
xLaramiex chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Aren't they sweet?
xLaramiex chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
This is going very nicely! :)
Krato chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
That was just so sweet.

Harry has been on the receiving end of extreme violence from a man twice now and it's bound to have a detrimental effect on her mentally. The attack by the Thriller Killer has brought the domestic violence back to her and it must be completely messing her head up.

Love the idea of Dempsey being there for her and I hope he can save her from spiralling downwards. It feels like even though she doesn't realise it, she has all her hopes pinned on him to rescue her.

Can imagine the nightmares only being kept at bay when Dempsey is sleeping beside her...sob

Thank God this was the 80's and she could leave him a letter rather than send him a text message lol Romance clearly died with the advent of the mobile phone ;-)

Now I'm waiting for Ch.7 with great anticipation.
Krato chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Can I start breathing again now?

Wow! That was really intense stuff.

liked how you snapped back to Chas for just those few lines - it really helped to build the whole feel.

"Answer me Harry. You left me once. Us once. You aint coming back."... my lip trembling slightly

"I'm scared Harry. There I said it. James Dempsey is scared."... and then he pulls back by mentioning 'partnerships' but joy of all joys, it's the catalyst that has everything come tumbling out of Harry and now she wants him to stay. She needs him!

Blissful chapter and now I've still got Ch.6 yet to read :-D