Reviews for BATB: A Double Majesty of Grace: Book 10
Roots4Miami chapter 24 . 10/22/2012
What a great chapter to end this story. Thank you for a wonderful read.
Rusty chapter 24 . 10/21/2012
thank you for sharing the gift of your talents
Auctavia chapter 23 . 10/21/2012
Greetings. I have just finished reading all of your BATB stories.. I kinda read this one first, not knowing that there were others. But then I started from the beginning. I must say that I find your stories to be most interesting. The information you give about Vincent's family history is great. I am very eager to learn more about him and Jacob's potential. My only problem with your story, and it's not really a complaint. Is how easily Vincent is excepted by everyone. Oh, how I wish that could be true. That humans in general were excepting of others different from themselves. Thank you for being such a talented writer.
Roots4Miami chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
Wow! Glad to see Susanna didn't get the chance to carry out her plan. Very impressed with how Cathy ( the Diosa ) took care of Sussanna. I hope she will not be a threat to the Wells family ever again. I would be interested in just what Jacob found out about Susanna from his contact with her. And I too wonder who has the originals of the photos, or are they destroyed? Was it the Diosa that made the photos from the envelope go blank before Vincent saw them? Great chapter, thank you for writing! I always look forword to more of your stories!
Darklioness chapter 22 . 10/13/2012
Okay, I have read your story to this point, please tell me that there is gonna be more? You can't just leave me hangin like this.
Roots4Miami chapter 22 . 10/7/2012
Wow! Great chapter. At least Catherine is now away from Susanna, but what about Jacob? How will he react to the contents of the envelope? Are things finally coming to a conclusion with Susanna? And what about Vincent? Eager to see how this plays out in the next few chapters! Thanks for writing!
Gayle Cara Maxwell chapter 22 . 10/7/2012
ooh, this is going to be physically explosive as this episode is emotionally explosive! Very well played indeed!
Roots4Miami chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
Wow! There is a lot to think over in this chapter. It answers some questions but asks others. Thank goodness Cathy can be such a help to her mother-in-law. I'm surprised Jacob and Vincent are not trying to find out more of what troubles Catherine, but I agree she needs to confront the problem with Susanna herself. VERY curious to find out more details of what happened so many years ago that led Susanna into her illegal life. Nice to see Patrick and Marion are happy. They deserve it. Thanks for writing! Always glad to hear more of your story.
Susan chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I have read all your stories here with delight and I keep coming back to read what you have added to Book 10. You are a great story teller. I look forward to reading what you write for the Wells clan in the future. Thank you
Roots4Miami chapter 19 . 8/1/2012
Wow! Susanna is pure evil! I'm impressed at how strong Catherine is in this situation. Nice to see she and Diana are getting along. She will need Diana's help in bringing Susanna down. Cathy also is helping her mother in law, I'm sure it helped Catherine to visit with her mother's spirit. How much will Catherine tell Vincent and Jacob about what is happening with Susanna? Thanks for writing!
RedNightBird chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
this foe is insidious...I can be somewhat comforted that Diana is no longer viewed as competition. After all, Vincent did stay loyal to Catherine!

So happy for Jacob and Cathy...
Rednightbird chapter 18 . 7/10/2012
You have successfully sketched a horrid adversary in Susannah.

I return at each post to be drawn deeper and deeper into this tale! Thank you for you inventiveness.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2012
Oh my! Susanna is such an evil creature! What could possibly be in the information from the envelope that would make Catherine react with such rage? I'm afraid things will get worse for Catherine in regards to Susanna before they get better. Just wondering why at least Vincent or Jacob didn't hear her scream of rage. But Vincent must have felt her reaction to the information. I hope it will not take too long to get to the bottom of things with Susanna. This is becoming much too hard on Catherine, even if she is handling it fairly well to this point. Will the new powers of Cathy and Jacob come into play with regards to Susanna? I hope they will be able to help Catherine in some way. Just wondering if things with Susanna will be taken care of before Catherine and Vincent become grandparents or if a pregnancy for Cathy will come before things are resolved. I fear Susanna can be very dangerous! Thanks for writing!
RedNightBird chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
Oh, this bodes dark things for Catherine. Glad the realization has been discovered... For sure this knowledge will be helpful.
RedNightBird chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
I suppose Jacob would see something clearly evil in Susannah. I believed she had slipped Catherine a drug a couple chapters ago. I don't trust her...

This is my 'worried' look!