Reviews for Dana's Choice
jennylovescastle chapter 4 . 2/15
I like it so far. Lucky me that there is so much more for me to read. :) u made me cry when scully died and i just hope she will somehow be back
Guest chapter 56 . 11/29/2014
Awwwwww
starxphiler54 chapter 56 . 11/10/2014
Ahh sweetie, this story was absolutely brilliant. So many emotions wrapped up in a wonderfully told story. As much as I hate to see it end, I've had a great time reading. Thank you.
Adelled chapter 56 . 6/16/2014
Wonderful weave of starlight and this story. Provides Mulder with comfort delivered by Scully.

Thanks for the ride.
MarkCope2015 chapter 56 . 6/14/2014
What a great story, was a joy to read and I hope you keep writing :)
KatheMS chapter 56 . 6/13/2014
Oh my God! This was so cute! I'm glad you wrote this epilogue. Thank you.
razamataz63 chapter 56 . 6/13/2014
This story has truly been a joy to read! Thank you so much for sharing it with us all! Keep writing!
Snufkinstar chapter 55 . 6/9/2014
Great story! This is so beautiful! I really love it.
KatheMS chapter 55 . 6/8/2014
This ending is beautiful, thank you for it. When I found this website this was the first fanfic I started to read and it has been an amazing ride, so original and so perfect, though at first I thought "Scully, a vampire? What?!", but I love it and I'm gonna miss it.
B-lovely1013 chapter 55 . 6/8/2014
What a great story! I was so happy to read this piece from the very beginning, and the excitement I'd get whenever there would be a new update. I love a happy ending.
Lbrs chapter 55 . 6/8/2014
Great story! Very well written, keep writing!
KatheMS chapter 54 . 6/5/2014
So cute! Finally some happiness :) Love this story, I'm gonna miss it when its over
Lbrs chapter 54 . 6/5/2014
I really love your story!
Adelled chapter 54 . 6/5/2014
Bill accepting Scully? This must be the end of the world. Nice to see the story wind down.
Adelled chapter 53 . 5/30/2014
Glad to see them all together again, except of course Langley.