Reviews for Kiss of The Sea
VBehnke chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
Love this story, where can I read the sequel?
Halogien chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
Is there a sequel? I can't find it?
HEY XD chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Hey iv been waiting for months and wondering when mermaid melody is going to be posted i dont want you to feel cornered or anything but a while announcment _'''''
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
love it
cullengal101 chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
hey

like the story so far cant wait for part two please keep updating

cullengal101
Hey chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Not sure what chapter but you

Discribed that the merman had blue hair and in this chapter he has gold hair just thought id let you know
name change chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
you put two different names for the first twin you wrote darius then damian a couple a senrences down in the first chapter just thought i'd let you know _
HEY chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
HEY im bizenghast-lover and i would just like to know when part two of this story is going to come out i'v been checking for a while and i haven't seen anything yet i really love this story and so can't wait for it to come out you no lol ttyl
gategirl15747 chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Will there be more if there is can you tell me were to find it if not do u know when it will be written this is my fave story
kiba no mangetsu chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
what is part two? i dont see it on your profile...
DMHPluv chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
This story is very well done and different! The only thing I have to say is I don't think it was a good place to leave off. I know you're making a sequel but the stroy doesn't seem finished to me. Anyways I can't wait to read the next part so update soon please!
PantherTO chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Hmm, Darius James Potter, then you call him Damian for a while. Before going back to Darius. Needs some editing.
Elfin69 chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
I cannot wait for the sequel. Will they believe that Harry is now dead since they cannot find a body when he disappeared below the waves, or maybe they will hear that Harry cannot swim and assumed that he drowned.
Airlady chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
Looking forward to part two
917brat chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
Oh no is Harry famly really dead! oh what is going to happen I can't wait for your next story! and why do I get the feeling that the potter ( i am not including harry in this) are going to cause a lot of trouble? oh seriously can't wait please post it up soon.