Reviews for The Contract
DarkBalance chapter 1 . 7/16
I love how devious the HP adults can be when they're manipulating things for Harry's ACTUAL good xD
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 6/30
XD LOVE IT!
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 6/18
I'd love to see this continued.
bookworm661 chapter 1 . 6/9
I enjoyed this. I just wish you could have included Ron and Ginny's reactions.
User chapter 1 . 4/11
I hate this. That is not a prank.
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 4/10
I still wish there was more
carick of hunter moon chapter 1 . 4/10
as a short this is good but it would be better to read the next day aka as the paper hit ...
currahee506 chapter 1 . 3/20
More please
Traveling Muse chapter 1 . 3/18
Aw! This looks so promising for more. Love to have seen the reactions of all the characters..
Xavras chapter 1 . 1/30
now, that is one of the best pranks Sirius has ever pulled off
Temporal Knight chapter 1 . 1/16
Oh god this was hilarious! I loved how Harry could count exactly how many times he had been told not to sign something without reading it and how he still ended up doing exactly that! I also loved Hermione claiming it could've been a Sirius level prank to get them together and how it ended up being just that. That was priceless. Utterly priceless! Minerva as whole was priceless here too.

Definitely one of the better oneshots I've read!
muumi2three chapter 1 . 1/16
That's hilarious. A prank worthy of the Marauders at their most ingenious, and a lot more sportsmanlike and less injurious than most of the canon examples (yes, sportsmanlike, Hermione did get a choice!)

Further kudos for getting the correct age of marriage at Gretna Green. I was gobsmacked when I discovered several years ago that the age of marriage at Gretna Green (or anywhere in Scotland) is still 16, that residence in Scotland is basically unnecessary, and that it is only since the 1930s that marriages need to be performed by an authorized person, as opposed to any Scottish male. There's something delightful about such archaism and in your story it's even more delightful that the wizarding regulations are still more archaic.
SoldierSenatu chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Update please
maxgoof296 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
What happened next? :(
Zyenna chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Lol. this is hularious... you should do a second chapter say 20 years in the future and Harry finds out that Sirius set them up... that would be great!