Reviews for The Magic of An Eye
Harry's.Harem chapter 17 . 2/20
SEQUEL PLZZ
bloodedlife94 chapter 1 . 1/13
uuuhh, just read one of the comments which stated that the person behind it hated slash.
I only have 3 thing to say about that:
1- Thanks for the comment, because now i know that this is a slash-fic
2- I love slash-fics
3- no one is forcing anyone to read slash even though the world would be a much more beautiful place if all fics ever made were slash-fics (yeah, I'm a girl...and slash is still hot)
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
I bet his shit family gets put under investigation then in a lot of trouble cuz he's missing and their forced to acknowledge how awful they are.
His tattoos seem to match to Hiei in some form.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
His parents suck major ape tits and his twins hatred is stupid and unexplained. I don't get why he didn't just report them or submit the proof of him Killing voldy. Also what the hell was the point of his wand being snapped when there's demons to fight?! Hope he does wandless magic. Also hope his dick of a twin is unable to function properly the rest of his life. Would serve the ass right.
Mashkai30 chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Hopefully Harry will take him up on his offer and disappear from his family.
Mad-Hatter's-Wife chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
It's a good plot but I thought the ending was a little week. And you could have add more suspense if you've prolong Harry's agony of his powers building. I did enjoy your story, thank you.
TheRedLight chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
Nah, don't have a sequel. It's like...star trek and the Matrix and all that. You don't want to exploit to much of something, cause then no one would care anymore. This is a cute story, and is fine the way it is.
Basill chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
I would adore it if you made a sequel! This is an amazing story!
Ryn-Tak chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
Left it open? That last bit practically screamed SEQUEL! but whichever you want...

I gotta say, this is one of the better HPxYYH crossovers out there, and the fact that you've actually completed it is even more impressive, so I believe congratulations are in order...

CONGRATS! YOU'VE COMPLETED AN AWESOME STORY!

a-hem... yes well... eh...
If you decide on a sequel, I'll be sure to read.
Ciao,
Ryn
Guest chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
Not a bad little story.
Plus I know how you feel about the new rules, dam them.
But that's just the way it is.

I hope to see more of your work one day.

The Crimson Mage.
P.S I like Chocobo rider better.
P.P.S you get three bronze stars.
southern-reader chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Oh boo effing hoo!
YES! Your Harry is the biggest, whiniest loser on the
entire PLANET!
My God, do I HATE pathetic character that CONSTASNTLY
complain, but never do anything about it.
RinRin-Chama chapter 17 . 9/4/2012
Love the ending, great story! Thanks for writing this, and happy future writing :)
frytrix chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
Right, i am seeing where this story is going, yes you are able to write a good story, altough some people think different when it comes up to thinking what is a bad story or what is a good story.

As far as my mind is concerned, has my mind put the story under a list in my mind with the tittle trash with big letters at the top.
Why is simple, I simply cant stand reading yaoi/slash fics.

We all have all our different tastes when it comes to different stories and such, but i am rather angry on you, as i feel i have wasted my time reading the story.
Why am i angry at you, i am simply pissed off as you should have put up a Warning in either first chapter or in the summary.

Like this *Warning Contains Yaoi/Slash* And i ask that you please put it up in either first chapter or preferably in the Sumary. It would save you alot of angry reviews.

Yes you have a nice plot, but once i find out it is slash/yaoi in it with the main char concerned i simply stop reading. As stated above all readers and authors have different tastes in different genres of stories and fics, please put up a warning in the sumary. Right now i feel like i have,,no i know i have wasted 1hour and 20min on reading trash.

The plot is good but i hate slash.

Take it as me Flaming you or an advice i honestly dont care as i have said my part.

Keep writing.