Reviews for The Magic of An Eye
serryblack1 chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
please update becuse i like your story
Little Angel Ko chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
I think your story is awsome so far. One of the best Harry Potter / Yu Yu Hakusho crossovers I have read so far. I hope that you will continue it one day.
Kumori Shadow Kage chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
Yo, do the world a favor and ignore the dumb $$ who said you couldn't come up with a plausible and consistent storyline. Some of the best fics, stories, tv shows, movies, and so on start out with less than what you have and they turn into some of the best well known. Most author's stories start out as just an idea or two wirtten up and then posted without any real semblance of what they wanted to do. However, they learned from any mistakes they made, their reviewers (good and bad), and from re-reading what they're written to come up with a great consistent storyline. Sometimes all a storyline/plotline needs to do is last a single chapter, much like some TV Show plotlines only last an episode or two. So once again, I say ignore the dumb $$ and just write what you feel is right, but don't forget to take some of your reviewers advice (even if it may not be what you were thinking of). But most of all, stay true to what you believe is the right direction to go.
yukineko19 chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
Please say that at one point you will update this fic?

Please say you will!
Eirdaru chapter 8 . 10/10/2011
I think the severed head was a nice touch, it really showed that Hiei doesnt knowhumans very much. I also like the guardian tattoos, theyre cool. Nice job and update sometime Kay?
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
will harry family come after him

what happen to sirius and remus as well as severus
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
poor poor harry

what is going to happen next
mishap chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
I am sorry to hear that you have lost heart for writing this story and don't feel that you can continue at this time as I have just found it and enjoyed reading it.

I do want to assure you that flamers are, in general, cowards. I think that you'll find that they usually flame anonymously, either can't or won't write anything more illuminating than 'u su riting crap?' or in that same general level of stupidity. They aren't worth getting upset over and I know it is difficult sometimes not to be upset, but to be honest I no longer accept anonymous reviews because the flames would just piss me off enormously and the cowards wouldn't leave a name to put their money where their mouth was.

Constructive criticism on the other hand can be one of the most useful things to get for your writing especially if you take it as a challenge to improve your writing.

I liked your story immensely and would love to read more. You might want to watch your spelling and synonyms as I have seen a few mistakes that need correction. Please keep up the good work and I hope to see more soon.
Lughnasagh chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
I've only just come across your story because i don't read Harry/Yyh crossovers often but I think your story is great and I can't wait till you start writing again
CJ chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
I love your story. I think that you should just ignore the idiots that flame you and keep writing. You create the stories you want and everyone else that doesn't like them can go jump from some place all.

YOUR AWSOOOOOOOOOOMMMMEEEEEEE!
KHDreamfan chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
i hope you feel better about your writting skills soon. you story is very good and the plot is interesting. this story is better in my opinion then some of the other forgotten harry crossover stories are.
WatLiesBeneath chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
This story is great. Dont listen to the flamers. Keep up the good work.
KianaRia chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
Well, I like it and when you decide to write again I'll be waiting.. c:
Mistress of Darkness32 chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
What are they talking about? I happen to love this story. I see absolutly nothing wrong with it. Hope to be able to read more of it in the future till then.
wolf-shinigami chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
aww Im sorry some people are just stupid. I'm loving the story its hard to find a good crossover between Harry Potter and Yu Yu Hakusho but I really like this one, the only thing I would do to it is have Harry's family see him with his new family :P . I do hope to see you continue this story it is really good.
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »