Reviews for The Magic of An Eye
WouldYouLikeAChallenge chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
Amazing plot! Is there a picture of Harry's outfit? I'm having trouble picturing it in my mind XD
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
what going to happen next
ebgb08 chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
I love this story! don't stop! Pleeeaaasseeee? and whoever flamed you is stupid and should be Hiei's target dummy for a MONTH! I hope you do continue I wanna know what happens with Karasu! Will Hiei and Kurama find him? I can't wait :D
Death'sFavoriteInsaneMurderer chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
The Collective: Those BITCHES! Let us at 'em! Let us tare them apart! Let us-! *Gets gag shoved in mouth, but still screams pointlessly*

Death: You calm down. Now Miss Emerald, what The Collective Persona are saying, and I will translate. "They can go to hell. You have your own right as an author to write as you wish, and screw the people who have no taste in fan fiction. People like them have the proverbial 'foot in mouth' issues or worse. So to hell with them and continue, because" please note the persona have left leaving only Collective. "as a writer - while I have yet to post anything - I want constructive criticism not reviews that make you feel horrible. And," Are you really going to make me say it? *Nod from Collective* Fine *sigh*. "dangnabbit flames should be used to roast marshmallows, I should know candle, lighter, and a bag of marshmallows sit not three feet away from my bed." Said with a considerately large amount of swear words cut out both English and not.

Collective: *Gets gag out, smashing Death on the head with a frying pan* YOU! Don't gag me! Anyway! *Smiles softly*

Death: Your smile still makes you look like your going to take over the world. *Deadpan*

Collective: *Gets Death Glare by The Collective Persona Ver. 13* I hold copyright claims to that glare! Wish I had a button for it though. Continue with your story, you do have an artistic license, and if you do I will draw you one, submit it on dA, and send you a link. *Hugs* Flames are for marshmallows, not for making people sad. Though I could indulge my pyre-maniac side and send flames right back at them. And a suggestion for your stories that you only really learn later on in school, Description is Key! *Lets go of* Hopefully I've convinced you to ignore bigoted fuckers, anyway I need to head he's glaring at me.

Death: *Glaring at Collective* Go take your shower you bloody moron!

Collective: Hey, didn't we agree that Broel is the Moron? Ja ne Emerald-san
fan chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Hello! It's always those few jerks that yell so loud, yah? Did that to me when I was one here too. Anyway, I am actually really enjoying your story so far. I really enjoy the tattoos the most to be honest. I always thought that would be an interesting thing to explore, rather than "hey, it's a pretty picture! Rebel!"

Happy to hear that you enjoy your story. But if you want to take a break from it, then go ahead. I think a lot of the reviewers get kinda annoying when they see that and start demanding that you start again. So go ahead and write more when you want to!

I know that the advice is always to ignore those flamers and all that, but it's kinda hard when they sucker punch you. I mean, two pages? That's just kinda lame.

Love the story so far and hope that you can pick it up later!
Kyuuka chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Well, usually I don't review but I really wanted to know who flamed you and so I went my merry way looking through the pages of GOOD reviews and found that one bad one. First off, the person was ocsummers or whatever the hell it said. Second, they were pissy about the Shrine maid part. They didn't even READ the story! They went threw the reviews. Talk about judging a book by its cover.

I find that having one stupid, ignorant person who has a bee up their butt flaming you shouldn't bog down your self-esteem.I also hope you return for this story and if that flamer ever reads this, the comment about the sex was for a SMALL part in Chapter 5.

I see potential in this story and even if the plot only makes sense to the author well who gives a damn. I'd still read for the unique ideass they have incorporated into their story.

So, lets this be a flame to the FLAMER since they obviously need to loosen up. (In fact for the helluva it I might even go check out their stories..hehe)

Hope you return and I'm going to check out your other stories.

Ja Ne,

KyuukatheTenchiofDarkness
Xhre chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
Well, sad to hear that you will stop continue this fic. Sadder to hear that you obeying the intention of such a flamer. The saddest I felt for you, to just considering a few opinion, not the majority's. It's okay for you to never continue this fic, the same it's okay to me. Just lost another author, not the end of the world. But the most important is not me, but you, this is your hardwork, it is yours to be proud! It yours! The plot! Never ashame at something yours..

Consider this as another flame!

Thank you..

And sorry..

And good bye..
serryblack1 chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
please update becuse i like your story
Little Angel Ko chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
I think your story is awsome so far. One of the best Harry Potter / Yu Yu Hakusho crossovers I have read so far. I hope that you will continue it one day.
Kumori Shadow Kage chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
Yo, do the world a favor and ignore the dumb $$ who said you couldn't come up with a plausible and consistent storyline. Some of the best fics, stories, tv shows, movies, and so on start out with less than what you have and they turn into some of the best well known. Most author's stories start out as just an idea or two wirtten up and then posted without any real semblance of what they wanted to do. However, they learned from any mistakes they made, their reviewers (good and bad), and from re-reading what they're written to come up with a great consistent storyline. Sometimes all a storyline/plotline needs to do is last a single chapter, much like some TV Show plotlines only last an episode or two. So once again, I say ignore the dumb $$ and just write what you feel is right, but don't forget to take some of your reviewers advice (even if it may not be what you were thinking of). But most of all, stay true to what you believe is the right direction to go.
yukineko19 chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
Please say that at one point you will update this fic?

Please say you will!
Eirdaru chapter 8 . 10/10/2011
I think the severed head was a nice touch, it really showed that Hiei doesnt knowhumans very much. I also like the guardian tattoos, theyre cool. Nice job and update sometime Kay?
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
will harry family come after him

what happen to sirius and remus as well as severus
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
poor poor harry

what is going to happen next
mishap chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
I am sorry to hear that you have lost heart for writing this story and don't feel that you can continue at this time as I have just found it and enjoyed reading it.

I do want to assure you that flamers are, in general, cowards. I think that you'll find that they usually flame anonymously, either can't or won't write anything more illuminating than 'u su riting crap?' or in that same general level of stupidity. They aren't worth getting upset over and I know it is difficult sometimes not to be upset, but to be honest I no longer accept anonymous reviews because the flames would just piss me off enormously and the cowards wouldn't leave a name to put their money where their mouth was.

Constructive criticism on the other hand can be one of the most useful things to get for your writing especially if you take it as a challenge to improve your writing.

I liked your story immensely and would love to read more. You might want to watch your spelling and synonyms as I have seen a few mistakes that need correction. Please keep up the good work and I hope to see more soon.
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »