Reviews for Of Anger and Absolution
Kariko Emma chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
The most important thing to remember is that if YOU like it (your story) then that is all that matters. Speaking from experience. D Though, I'm not sure what you're worrying about-the story is flowing very naturally! The interaction was natural, there was enough of it, and it was really good. As far as scenes go, like I said, it's been flowing nicely. Some chapters are more prose; others have more interaction to them, that's just the way it goes. That's part of what makes stories and novels interesting. Personally, I like a little more prose here and there mixed in (and for me, that get's me into trouble a lot of times...) )

Still very intrigued about the sleepwalking aspect! Looking forward to the next installment to see where this is heading! )

krista04 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
You are worrying to much, your story is building and a plot is in progress. While their impending romance could be assumed to be the plot, I feel it is merely a by product. The plot follows her to the wood and into conflict with Draco.

I like the message it sends-really a simple one from childhood : don't judge a book by it's cover. This message is on many levels from Severus, to Draco to Mione, to Mione's dreams. A lesson that has been around for ages but is still near impossible for many to follow!

Good job and stop worrying all is fine :)
Kariko Emma chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Quite a mystery. Really liked this chapter too. Questions in my mind but I know all shall soon be revealed most likely... ) Again, you're a wizard (not to make a pun) with simple description. I wish I had that talent. (I get too wordy oftentime.) I liked the angst alongside the humor, it's very well-written between them. Leaves off at a cliffhanger as usual. ) Great job! (And also, the 'Random Not Important Point' is actually a great important point to make.)

krista04 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I really wonder how you are going to get the 2 of them together romantically, but I will loyally follow your story to find out!

Another super chapter, well rounded and well thought out-great job!

Good points about the modern day idolizations, while stationed in Korea I have found that here it is about who has the best clothes, cars, status. We may grow up thinking it is an american problem but with each new place I've lived and each new culture I've met I see the same problem just done a different way.

On a good note though I have met just as many wonderful and truly caring people across the world. Keep up the good work and reminders! :D

Be proud of yourself, your writing, and your morals! As for anyone who writes on fanfic remember to write because you like it and like your ideas-don't depend on others words to make your day good or bad. Honestly it is ONLY YOU who makes your day what it is, by choosing what you feel and not letting others compromise your intentions!

Okay I can't wait for your next chapter!
Kariko Emma chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Just read the first chapter! Wow! Just coming off reading the last book, it read (at least in my mind) natural as to where Hermione could be in her state of things compared to Harry or Ron. You wrote Hermione's struggle with so much emotion, it was so sad! The description is poignant and touching, but not wordy at all. I am very interested in how the story's going to go. I also really really like the humor you inserted. 'Whichever the preferred method to leave' in reference to the door, the fireplace, or apparating; that was really funny. ) This is very well-written. I'll get going on the next chapter. )

krista04 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Nothing wrong with being christian and still enjoying stories like HP. The problem comes if you were to "worship" it an use it to REPLACE your christian ideal. I, myself am catholic and yes there are plenty of them who forbid HP. As I've pointed out to them how can HP be so bad and not Star Wars? It's called using common sense AND imagination! Besides, my old priest (80) yrs loves HP and finds it to be a fun story-same with Twilight. He says that it is more fun to teach teens and kids if he can be on there level. Find the "morally" good/bad, find the fun. Oh he also knows Pokemon, Naruto, Avatar, SpongeBob etc. He said that he never wants to be viewed as a "Holy roller", but as a human who uses all God gave him to reach people. ;)

As for the story, it definately holds promise so please add more so I can continue to grow in my interest as I read!