Reviews for iThink We're Beautifully Imperfect
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Great story, love it. Nice writing
Aly chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Loved your fanfic especially when sam was begging freddie to give her a salad during her pregnancy
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Awww! This was soo romantic! 3
BlueChaos'75 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I thought it was wonderful to read. Thanks for writing it. :-)
gracefulblaze chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I loved how blunt Sam was. You kept them all in character so well! I love all the tiny little details you put in. Like the part when Pam ate fries from her dashboard. I laughed through it all an I really love something that makes me laugh. :) plus you're a really good writer and I admire how there were no mistakes. My favorite scene was the reunion one. For some reason those are always my favorites no matter what I read. Anyway, super great job!
Cold Flame96 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
God, this is absolutely amazing. They were so beautifully in-character. Thank you for writing this fic! Most of the Seddie fics are complete crap! XD
Elmindreda chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Just beautiful. Loved it. Definitely in my top five favorite Seddie fics EVER. Thank you for sharing this. :-)
Yari100 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
i loved it, especially the title, it was what first drew me in. I think it represents exactly who Sam and Freddie are; Beautifully Imperfect.
disneyobssessed chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
honestly, i first found the story while looking for Seddie, and it happened to be a favorite of another author (though im not sire who it was) I loved how your story took the story line and adapted it towards the seddie relationship. you made the charaters seem like the actually Sam and Freddie, and overall the details were amazing and the story line was great. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for uploading it :)
seddieluv4ever chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Love this story! You should do a sequel with the kids! Other wise this was a great story!
TrueChiz chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Awesome. I really loved it.
TwiGame chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Definitely one of the best in character stories ever! I love every scene but I have to say that my fav is pregnant Sam and the cake! Lol

When I was done I was wishing that each scene was more of a multi chapter so that I get more details. I'm serious about the whole in character, this was definitely the most realistic scenes that I've read in a long time!

So if you ever think of doing something like that, drop me a note
Lillywing chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was so sweet !
LyshaLuvsSeddie chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I feel like I've been reviewing a lot of things from you lately. Just sayin'. But fo' realz, this has got to be one of the greatest time-line stories that I've ever read! I just made me really happy on the inside and that's always a good thing. I don't really have one favorite part but there where parts in every section that I liked

1. When Freddie said, "Hey, crazy."that line just made me laugh a lot.

2. "Uhhhh, like... six..." "...teen?" Like six wasn't bad...

3. When they were fighting, Carly asked what's wrong and they start fighting again and she just walks back in the door. That's so something I would do!

4. The blindfold. I love seeing people be surprised!

whole 'maturing' conversation was cute!

6. The fact that she ate half the proposal cake and didn't say anything about it.

7. "SEDDAAAAYYY!" The return of GoopyGilbert! HOW did he get invited to their wedding?

8. "A stick that I peed on." That just sounds disgusting if you didn't know what she was talking about.

9. "I'm hungry." But she couldn't have screamed that? No! Freddie had to be in the same room as her! Logic!

10. "Since you're not the one who's gonna be poppin' out two kids from your-" Yep, I can just see her saying that to Freddie very clearly.

11. "From the bathroom? Eww, gross, I'm not going in there! I'm a lady!" That was such a Carly-ish line, it just made me smile.

12. Nick and Nathan's resemblance to their parents just killed me! And they're only five years old!

All 12 of my favorite parts! I really didn't think that would take this long...
SunMoonSeaSky chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Oh my god, that's completely and utterly adorable! I'm really glad you made them fight, because many stories I've read just say they get together and completely forget about ever fighting and become a lovey-dovey mushy couple. Really really loved it!