Reviews for BONDSTUCK: With The World At Stake
LeonPianta chapter 10 . 10/27/2011
:OOOOO (Me after this chapter) Holy frickin crap, that was the most epic and shocking chapter ever! I was really surprised to see, well, everything that happened. Yes! More reason to be flushed for Vriska. And :( that Sollux died!

So the only REALLY good trolls are Aradia, Nepeta, and Vriska? I would love to see Dave and Nepeta team up with like Rose on the next story, which should ironically not focus on Terezi's evil plotz at all.

Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into making this! I really enjoyed reading, and I cannot wait for number three. Which had better be a lot sooner than you let on.

Hey BTW did you see the new flash? It was SO EPIIC!
TheBleachDoctor chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
How do you write this well?

Tell me.

Now.
LeonPianta chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
This was a pretty awesome chapter to read. My parents were all like "hey come food time" and I'm like "no".

Aaawww I wanted them to kill Gamzee DX but at least Tavros and all the animals are okay. I imagine Tavros is getting arrested as well?

I liked the dinner scene. And lolwat Rose is getting double bucketfills tonight? \m/

Can't wait for the (last?) chapter! And yes there had better be a third volume
LeonPianta chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
Terezi Pyrope: Ace Attorney

were doin it man

WERE MAKIN THIS HAPPEN
LeonPianta chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
This favorite story

Also I find this chapter to have the perfect amount of humor, what with the sexy traps and Vriska's racism.

And Nepeta? Cutest. Roleplaying. Little. 'Criminal'. Troll. EVAR!

I realize that you just added a 9th chapter but update soon!
TheBleachDoctor chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
Oh Terezi, you so funneh.
apocalypseHunter chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
This is hilarious. :D I absolutely love it! I can't wait to read more. :3
YokoYua chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
I love how you've written this story! Dave is perfectly in character, and makes a great secret Agent. I also like how you made him and Vriska moirails, they really make a great match.

The way you've made an alternate troll/human society is sweet, and you've managed to make it so unbelievabl realistic! Great job, seriously. I'm in love with this.

And Russian Kanaya? Badass.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
Ahh!

Nepurrta!
Apollo Pompano chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
This story is so amazing, I can't even! It made me laugh so many times!
Saffronica612 chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Some new characters, and the intrigue deepens!

This is really awesome! I especially loved the roleplaying bit!
TheBleachDoctor chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
You stories have me buzzing with excitement!

Purrlease continue.
LyssiLuvr chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Dawwww so cute! I love the part with John! Ahh he's so aderpable! Also, I really like te idea of Terezi with a spnish accent. I find it befitting if her attitude. Plus, the whole Gamzee/Tavros part was just cute. I can't stope thinking about CarlitoStuck. Bwahahahhah. Anyways, keep up the great work! :))
TheBleachDoctor chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Dave gets all the women. All of them. YEAH!
Saffronica612 chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Again, I think one of your greatest strengths is your vivid portrayal of characters in such a different setting and environment. John definitely seemed spot-on, as did Rose, although I was a bit sorry that she and Dave didn't banter back and forth. I feel that his reaction of tuning her out was spot-on, but I definitely look forward to conversations of theirs in the future.

Awesome. Keep up the good work!