Reviews for The Triple Date Creation
CountryGrl chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Aw, this was so much fun to read! A lot of brilliant one-liners and a nicely executed plot...oh Amy xD Lovely!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Again, WAY behind on reviewing this and I'm a bit rushed at the moment (stupid errands on Spring break!) but I burst out laughing at "no, it was literal" because I could totally picture Amy as genuinely confused OR completely deadpanning it. And of course the 'face to face version of closing the laptop' I literally just shouted "PREPARE TO BE MINIMIZED!" and my mother was like "ooookaaaay." Haha I'll try to review another chapter a bit later, and apologies apologies apologies for getting so behind on reviewing your stuff when you're so very good with mine. :)
XX4aXX chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
What a great story, and so amazingly in character. I find Amy really hard to write, but you write so well. The whole idea behind her plan was well thought out and Sheldon would totally agree to her idea initially. The twist with Raj was clever too.
die-pink-die chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
This is really really good! You write Amy so well! I would also LOVE to see this happen. I wonder if the Shamy will ever get more physical. Great job, I don't know if you are going to add more to it but I would love to read it.
Optimistique chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Very interesting so far! I'm looking forward to finding out what happens with Sheldon and Amy. Keep it up!
Sursonica chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
Amy's failed attempts at physical contact with Sheldon, haha SO in-character, as well as their texting while doing so! hilarious!

oh Raj, poor Raj, kinda felt bad for the guy, until he interrupted everything, then I didn't cos I was having a lot of fun at the movie scene :)

really looking forward to the next chapter!
Galaxy1001D chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
I'm impressed. The story reads like an episode of TBBT. You haven't forgotten any of the characters, despite the fact that nowadays there's more characters to forget. You've even remembered that Raj exists, which is more than I can say for the writers sometimes.
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Love the bestie discussion! And so sorry I've been ignoring this fic, I've barely had time to write, much less read. But I'll get back on it, I promise! :)
UnderxGravity chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Though they are both socially awkward, I do like how the writers made Amy a tad more in tune with her emotions. I did feel almost bad for Sheldon when he jumped at the contact... but the Raj situation was a nice touch. Ha, this could very easily be an episode, with its given length.
UnderxGravity chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
The lettuce scene was my favorite :3. I just imagine this apocalyptic scene going on in Sheldon's head as he contemplates if he should take the food.
UnderxGravity chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
. "It seems like more of an attempt to ensure that the men remain subordinate in the relationship and are compliant to any and all demands given."

Oh, it's not? Hm. Love how at the mentions of an official aggreement, Sheldon just gives up on the shotgun thing xD.

Very, very nice. I'm pleased at the numbed of stories here that are high quality.
UnderxGravity chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
I tend to like "Smart Amy" interacting with Sheldon best. I mean, a first kiss is not quite as interesting when one party has a hangover the next day and can't even remember it! :P
darthnatalia chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
Sheldon is so difficult LOL, Amy is trying but he doesn't want to change the status quo, I hope they can progress in their relationship.
Hoshi Nagaiki chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
This story is awesome. It has the exact voice of the show which I think is difficult to capture. I laughed so many times during the story especially at the Shamy bits. I think this could be an actual episode. If only Leonard and Penny would get back together. . . .D: Anyway, keep up the good work and update soon! :D
Demonic Angel Tears chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
I love this so much! This is so well in character with such an actual episode worthy scenareo! I am in love with this fanfic, it's so funny! Although it does make me feel sorry for Raj... he's so cute.