Reviews for The Ponds and the Blue Box of Timey Wimey Stuff
blackangel365 chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
that is just mean and where is the doctor anyway
blackangel365 chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
really I know malfoy is dumb but not that dumb
Chocolate Girl chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
One of THE BEST fics I've ever read. Amy and Rory are so cute together and you've written such a fantastic fic. It was hilarious when Amy said "Awww! You want my blessing to go through with it, don't you!" It made me laugh. The whole fic was written perfectly. Please write more!
WindGodsAria chapter 21 . 1/14/2013
Oh my gosh... This is, easily, one of the best fics I've read. I can't describe it, it's too good for words. It really is fantastic. Although I did notice that you often used the word 'defiantly' instead of 'definitely.' Common mistake, though it irked me just a tad. Nonetheless, fantastic.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/6/2012
I frickin LOVE this fanfic!
Kit Niec chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
This is a great story, and is well written. My only problem with it would be that Amy and Rory are 11 and what 11 year-old is interested in girls or boys, for boys they are still getting over the fact that girls have cuities, while girls might just start to faintly think about it, but not act on it. Other then that it is a good story.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
What the hell is up with all the romance? They're only eleven!
AliceCullen3 chapter 21 . 12/26/2011
I LOVE IT!
General Slime chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
its not bad but i do have a problem with how easily Rory can say Voldemort's name. your story has Amy and Rory being born in the canon Harry Potter universe so wouldn't Rory say you-know-who like everyone else. not to mention he sees himself in Hufflepuff which is generally seen as the house for the friendly average people
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 21 . 11/16/2011
...Sequel? Is there gonna be one? I hope there'll be one...I really liked this, and apparently so did some other people, and I'm looking forward to seeing a sequel which might not ever come out.

Remain awesome,

ZKL~
stevethewintersolider chapter 21 . 11/5/2011
Brilliant Story! Bring out the sequal soon!

Also whats the title of that song?
Snivy Fan chapter 21 . 11/3/2011
So sad. Cant wait 4 sequel!
Snivy Fan chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
Can't wait!
Someone Who Wants a Fez chapter 21 . 10/31/2011
Oooh! I can't wait! Poor Rory, though. I'm a little disappointed though that Amy didn't say, "I'm sorry, but the Doctor came back and this was my only opportunity. I'll come back then and give you that date", though the last part you did put.

You already know my suggestions. I've been giving them since the beginning.

Waiting for part 2!

~SWWAF
R chapter 20 . 10/31/2011
A good first fan-fic.

There are some spelling issues, such as tare instead of tear and bare instead of bear, but other than the minor issues your story is great.