Reviews for The Mercury Chronicles Outtakes: One Night Only
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
A drunk Rose...this is probably one of the best portrayal, with the 'skrewts fiery arse' and all.
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Not sure if "circe's tits" or "skrewt's fiery ass" is my favorite. Both were gold. As was Scorpius' indignation at them doing shots of Ogden's Old. Good stuff :)
Sara Winters chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh, Scorpius! Don't deny what's between you. Namely, Rose. Get her out of the way! LOL

Albus, dear, you really should've dressed Rosie once she was out. I think he'll have more of a chance with Scorpius once they're out of school. Just a few more drinks...

Thanks for writing this, dear. Highly entertaining.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Just brilliant. I love love love your drunk Rose, and Albus being a gentleman at the end. Loved Scorpius' put-down about the others' backgrounds too.
Starshine chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I, too, have been waiting for this for a long time now. And unsurprisingly, it didn't disappoint. Opening my email to this this morning was almost as good as getting my Pottermore email... not quite, but definitely a close second. This perfectly fits your trio - and damn, I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in that room while this was going on.

Keep writing. I'm pretty sure you keep me sane.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I loved foul mouthed Rose. (And need I say, that she is her fathers daughter. It was as if I saw Ron... with that "oi" and everything...). And Albus, the little chastity keeper (or have do you say that?).

I'm a bit disappointed though, I though we would read about the funeral of the year! ;)

Loved it.
drcjsnider chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh very good... i had always wondered how they ended up in bed together mostly undressed. So glad you cleared it up :)
Bartimus Crotchety chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
The Mercury Trio is definitely tighter knit than the Tenacious Trio...whoaaaaa nelly!

I feel scandalized just reading it!

thanks!

Bart
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
LOL, yes, that would cause a ripple through any family connection.

That's quite an appropriate drinking game for our Trio, since everything for them is about "the look."