Reviews for Til the World Ends
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Great fic.
megagirlonline21 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
i agree i like that song too.
Kitten of Edo chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
nice and love the song!
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
First off, let me just say that NeroxKyrie is a pairing that I loathe, while VergilxLady, yeah, I don't understand it in the slightest (which I mentioned in a previous review that I left you on a different work of yours).

That being said, I found myself enjoying this.

(WHAT! YOU ENJOYED NEROXKYRIE! AND VERGILXLADY! WHAT!) Yes, I enjoyed NxK. And VxL. Shut up, mind.

Nero trying to flirt with Lady was nothing short of priceless, and then when Vergil showed up, yeah, RUN NERO RUN! (Or as my Dad says "Run forest run!") At least he managed to talk with a girl who didn't have a boyfriend with an evil glare and would love to chop you up with his katana.

In short, despite the fact that these pairings are ones I cringe at, I enjoyed reading them the way you wrote them.
88dragon06 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This was cute. I find it funny that Nero was destracted by Lady. Loved Lady's lines on Nero. Gotta love how Vergil walks into the picture. Poor Nero, I think I would be a little worried after seeing Vergil too lol. I know a lot of people don't like it but I think Nero and Kyrie make a cute young couple. Another nice story, keep'em coming!